Butterfly Mother

Kelseys pov:

Rage flowed through me as I walked closer to him. He has his back at the door. Probably terrified. An Alfa has much more power than a vampire. Vampires where never alive. Well not this one. As for me I have human tissuse in my body and also wolf gentics.

"Kelsey listen..." I cut him off. I needed to know. "Why bother. Your only going to tell me more lies. Like. I love you or I will protect you for the rest of my life. Did I forget any? I acturly loved you I acturly wanted you to drink from me and maybe one day make me vampire. But I know that would be a dream instead of the nightmare that I'm in now." I'm not strong enough to kill him with my hands. I may be strong but I didn't have the will power to hurt him. I ment everything I was saying to him.

"Listen I'm sorry. I was just using you at the start but as soon as I saw my mother she made me think of what I was doing. It was stupid and all I wanted to do was shut you up. I fell in love with you Kelsey. I fell in love with my pet. I fell in love with you. Don't leave me. I'm not making that an order that's up to you. But if you do I can't protect you."

He had moved closer to me while he was talking. He moved close enough for someone to walk into this mess.

"No but I will!" Will face was red. In a blink he had hold of charleys neck. "Don't touch him!" I shouted staring my voice. "Leave him out off this. He has nothing to do with us. This."

He let go of him and he ran out of the room. Will held open the door. "I am leaving just give me a second. I need things."

I walked into the closet and got what I would need.. I didn't get Mandy clothes because I would teach myself to survive in my wolf form. I got a spare blanket and places it into the bag. I had everything I needed. I got a few matches from the bedside table and also a lighter.

"I will find you one day. And I will either kill you or I will marry you and turn you into a vampire."

"I think I would rather be dead. But I'm sure to be a good hider. Well you only found me after 8 years. So I will give you good luck on that one."

I walked out the door. He let me go. He let me leave the nightmare of a life I was having. I no longer loved my owner. He doesn't own me anymore nobody does.

I ran out into the back garden. A bright light was coming from the statue. It was Wills mother. I smiled and ran over to her. I looked around me to see if anyone had followed me.

I turned back to her. She was beautiful.

"Thank you. You have me the strength to be able to talk. My son will bed mad for a long time. The day he finds you He will give you a choice. I'm giving you a choice now. There is a villiage far away from here. Your farther is there. He will teach you everything you need to know. Or you can live deep in the forest it's close to here and Will will find you but atleast you will be close to him or help if you ever need it."

"I'm going to the village. I will run for days at a time to get away from him. I'm leaving in the morning how many days will I have to travel for?"

"Aroung about twenty. I will come with Will when he come to find you. I will warn you so you can start running again.take this and I will always be with you."

She gave me a hooded cape and on it was the butterfly pin. I put them on and nodded.

I left and I ran deep into the forest. Tears fell hard out of my eyes as I ran. I hated myself for all them years of not figuring who I was or when he bought me I didn't know who he was.

I kept running and didn't stop until I ran into a tree. I hit my arm. My left had broke from the impact. Well there goes me turning so I guess it will take longer. My arm killed but I ripped up a tee-shirt and wrapped it around it I will have to find a doctor to fix it tomorrow and with that I fell asleep. The cape was warm so I didn't really need a fire. I would save them for when I really needed it.

........................................................................

A/N. Hey so I will have one more chapter of this book them I will finish love my owner. I don't know when I will post it but it should be up soon. I am thinking about doing a sequiel to this book. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you will vote and comment.

A.kimber xx