Barbecue

The Fairy Tail guild was having a huge barbecue. Well not really a barbecue. More like a birthday party for a certain pink haired dragon slayer. But considering his appetite it was a barbecue birthday.

Everyone was listening to music, chatting, eating, all that stuff.

But you were sitting alone by a tree. You don't know why, but as of late, you haven't been eating. Or socializing. You felt like life didn't have a purpose anymore.

Natsu came practically running up to you followed by Lucy, Erza, Juvia, and Gray.

They all said some type of a greeting. "Hey! (Y/n), why aren't you eating?" Natsu asked, as his mouth was stuffed with some type of food.

"She's probably disgusted from you talking with your mouth full you flame brain!" Gray joked.

"Says you. You're the shirtless one ice nipples!" Natsu shot back. But all it took was one menacing glare from Erza to make it stop. They ended up hanging out with you the entire time, towards the end Natsu had forced you to eat, which made you feel disgusting.

~time skip to your apartment brought to you by Happy and tuna~

You were leaning over your toilet, you haven't eaten in so long that the small amount you ate made you throw up. You held your hair back.

More began to come up as Natsu barged in. "Hey (y/n)! You forgot your jac-" he was cut off by the scene of you vomiting. "Are you okay?" He quickly asked as he ran towards you to hold your hair back for you. You finally stopped and sat up on the bathroom floor.

"Are you sick or something? Do you think it was something in the food?" Natsu asked. "No, I just.. I haven't eaten in a while so my stomach wasn't used to it." You sighed. "What do you mean? You haven't been eating?" Natsu asked innocently as he poked your stomach softly.

"I just haven't felt the need to." You said.

To your surprise, Natsu pulled you into a hug, he began to cry.

"(Y/n), you have to eat. If you don't you might die. And you mean too much to me to die. I care about you. And so does everyone else. But I care about you more. I love you, okay? So please be strong for yourself, me, and everyone else okay? Because I'll always care no matter what." He said, you could feel his tears dripping onto you.

"N-Natsu.. I promise I'll take better care of myself. I love you too. Please just, don't ever give up on me." You began crying too.

"I promise I will never give up on you (y/n), I love you too much to ever do that." He said as he tightened his embrace around you.

-

Wrote this really late 😅 not meant to be "triggering" its meant to let you know Natsu and I and plenty others care for you, so stay strong love ❤️ c':