TUP 17: Majestic Brother

Chapter 17

Xing Yinuo quickly pushed the door open, looked up, then saw that behind a luxurious desk, there sat a handsome man with a god-like beauty. Even if he just sat there, he was full of domineering aura. His silent superiority was something you can’t ignore.

His eyes swept over the young girl who just came in. There’s a slight tick on his mouth. “How come you’re here?”

“Big brother.” Xing Yinuo immediately ran behind him, while hiding something in her hand, she smiled cutely like an elf.

Xing Yifan also greeted him, and then he sat down on the sofa, looking as if he was watching a play.

Xing Liehan gazed across his sister’s smiling face, he then looked at her. After noticing that her pair of small hands were hidden behind her, his eyebrows shot up. “What are you hiding?”

“Big brother, guess it. If you guess it right, there’s a prize!” Xing Yinuo showed her naughty side.

“I don’t have time to guess, just tell me right away.” Xing Liehan has been unable to take this small sister of his.

“I don’t want to! Guess is a guess, just guess.” Xing Yinuo didn’t followed him, for it would not be interesting anymore.

“If I’m wrong?” Xing Lie Han snorted, he knew his sister’s belly was black, as he had a deep understanding of her.

“That is of course there’s a penalty!” Xing Yinuo did not forget to fight for her own benefits.

“Then I’ll just make you to tell me what is hidden!” Confidence crossed Xing Liehan’s cold and stoic face. His deep and unpredictable thoughts showed his might.

Xing Yinuo suddenly smiled and asked, “Big brother, do you like children? Smart and cute children.”

Xing Liehan’s brows creased. “With you by my side, I’m already annoyed.”

Xing Yinuo continued asking, “Big Brother, what if you had a son like one, would you like it?”

Xing Liehan stood up, and his slender body showed a natural sultry atmosphere. He glanced at the little girl. “What do you want to say?”

Xing Yinuo immediately took him. “Big Brother, where are you going!”

“Meeting.” Xing Lie Han stated.

“Wait… Listen to me first. Big brother, you need to know that there was something fortunate happened, you must.” Xing Yinuo tightly held her brother’s arm, hindering him from leaving.

Xing Lie-han looked at the little girl with a calm and unwavering gaze. “Then just spill it! What is this big fortunate event that you wanted me to know about? Is it that you won’t make our parents worry about you anymore?”

“Yah! Big brother, it has nothing to do with mom and dad.”

Xing Yifan on the sofa was already felt annoyed with how his sister kept circling on the topic. “Just say it! If you wont, i say it myself.”

“No way, this is all ny credit, you can’t take it away from me.” Xing Yinuo stopped him.

Xing Liehan had to keep staring at the little girl, with a low and contemptuous tone, he said, “Then say it, you only have one minute. My meeting is very important.”

After that, he looked down at his watch, and started to countdown, “fifty seven, fifty six…”

When Xing Yinuo saw him, she quickly took a step back. She looked at him with a serious face. “Big brother, you have an illegitimate child outside.”

Xing Lie’s handsome face stiffen for a few seconds. With his majestic appearance, he snorted. “What nonsense are you sayiing?”

“It’s true, I’m not spouting nonsense, believe me” Then she took the DNA result from her back and handed it to him. After that, she flipped her phone on, and showed a photo. “Big Brother, you really had a son, a four-year-old super cute little baby.”