Chapter Five

Hermione's POV

Hermione was heading back to the Gryffindor tower when she ran into Ron. Just the guy I'm looking for, Hermione thought to herself.

"Gezz Hermione, where do you have to be in such a hurry?" Ron asked, rubbing his arm where Hermione had hit him. "Nowhere Ron, just looking for you. I thought you were still in the common room. Your not mad at Harry for breaking your sisters heart, are you? Or the fact that he's now dating Draco?" Hermione asked.

"Hermione, Harry's my best mate, why would I be mad at him for that. I shouldn't have a say in who he dates and all that. Yeah, I'm a little mad at him for breaking Ginny's heart, but I can't do anything about that. Ginny's a big girl, she can take care of herself. Now, would you like to go to lunch with me?" Ron said, taking Hermione by surprise at the last part. It was already lunch time? Wow, today's went by fast.

Hermione followed Ron down to the great hall, where Ginny and Draco were already at their tables. Harry was sitting across from Ginny where he could stare at Draco. Ron sat down by Harry and Hermione sat by Ginny.

"Oh, Hermione, your runes teacher is looking for you. Said its not like you to miss a class. Even if you already have your work done. Says you have dettion at five in his office. " Ginny said as Hermione sat down.

"Oh great. I was supost to go with Ron and Harry to their practice. Oh well. Sorry Ron, Harry."

"Its okay Hermione. I was actually going to reschedule the practice. I've got a lot of homework to do."

"Okay Harry. If you guys don't mind, I'm going to go find my runes teacher and talk to him. I'll find you guys later." With that, Hermione left them to go find her runes teacher.

*******************************************"************************

Okay, I know this isn't much of an update, but with school and having to go to every football game with the band, I'm a little busy. I have no ideas for this story, so im not sure if it will turn out any good. And sorry for the long wait.

-Latece