11: Is it that obvious? / joe mazzello

Part two of I'm Leaving!!

~~~~~~~~
It's been almost two months since Joe left for London, and you're super excited to go see him again.

You made arrangements with one of his cast mates, Ben, and he was to pick you up from the airport when you land. He was ecstatic when he found out that you were surprising Joe, and immediately offered to help with anything you needed.

You search through the crowd of people, looking for Ben.

"(Y/n)!" You hear someone call.

You finally look to your right and see Ben.

"Hi!" You smile.

Ben takes your suitcase from you. "Let me help."

Ben guides the two of you through the airport, and leads you to his car.

"Thank you for doing this," you say as you put your seatbelt on.

"I'm happy to do this. Joe talks about you all the time, so it's nice to finally meet you."

You smile, and look out the window.

"I wanted to do this sooner, but I couldn't get any time off from my work. I finally convinced my boss to let me work double shifts to make some vacation time."

Ben chuckles. "You really love him, don't you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

***

After driving through the streets of London for a while, Ben pulls up to an apartment complex.

"He's staying here?" You ask.

"Yeah, he's renting a flat until filming is over."

You follow Ben up to the second floor, and all the way down the hallway. He stops in front of B12.

"I'll see you later, yeah? I figure you have some, uh, things to do."

You roll your eyes and giggle. "Thank you, for everything today." Ben just nods before heading back to his car.

You take a deep breath before knocking on the apartment door.

You hear the door unlock, and when it swings open, you don't have much time to react before a pair of arms wrap around you, pulling you into a hug.

"You're here.." Joe whispers. You hug him a little tighter, not wanting to let go.

"When did you.." he says.

"Ben helped me do this."

Joe laughs. "Of course he did."

I'll do another part to this! Im hoping to get the two requests I have before continuing this one ❤️❤️

-ry