random facts that i forgot

- minho's stage name is lee know

- felix has way too many plushies for his own good

- seungmin is the sunshine of the group

- chan knows a l o t about the inside stuff of our fandom and he saw it on "twitter" which means he knows the stan twt language, knows what an intellectual is

- skz debuted w "hellevator" on 2503 and are having a comeback on 2503 this year 

chan has a vv huge bde im not even kidding,, ::

Telling JYP he's choosing his own members
Debuting with every. single. member. despite two of them being eliminated. Making the very first debut song about screw you, there's nine of us and there will always be nine of usBeing told Hellevator was too damn high and to change it, and then not changing it and making the next song even higher.Winning the rookie award at MAMA. I know this one wasn't entirely on him but it still Be Like That DamnHe's made like, 500 songs you guys 

- skz have achieved sm i want to cry

" No. No, you don't understand. Stay Kids debuted less than a year ago and have already accomplished more than some idol groups will in their entire run. They have already released three albums, a pre-debut album, and their rapline has been dropping tracks as well. They broke a RECORD for most viewed Kpop debut track in 24 hours, beating BLACKPINK (although this record will most likely be beaten by txt) Have won awards such as Rookie of the Year, charted on Billboard, and have connected with teenagers and young adults all over the world.

You might say "....and?" and now I shall tell you why this is fucking INSANE.

They're kids. They're in high school. A month prior to debut their maknae was 16. That's a sophomore in American High School. What was I doing as a Sophomore in high school? Crying over AP Us History.

And yes, we've had idols debut young and gain success before (ie Jeon Jeongguk of BTS debuting at 15 and being accepted into the company at 13) but the difference is, that Stray Kids are ALL incredibly young. Incredibly young and composing and writing lyrics to every. single. song. And these lyrics are GOOD. Fucking INCREDIBLE.

Stray Kids have been able to connect with teenagers and college students on such a personal level, talking about mental health, stress, worry about the future, and other easily relatable topics. Even their motto–"You make us Stay" Has such meaning about beating mental health, finidng meaning and will to keep living and going, and connects the relationship between fans finding hope in idols and showing idols also find hope in fans. They've connected on a level that many popular groups haven't. AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A YEAR. THAT'S WHY THIS IS SO INSANE.

IF THEY CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS ABSURD AMOUNT IN TEN MONTHS, IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL DO IN THE FUTURE.

Stray Kids will be everywhere all around the world. And I'm so proud to have been with them since before the beginning.

If you aren't stanning this group, if you haven't acknowledged the sheer magnitude of their impact–I do not know what to tell you.

Thank you, Stray Kids. I can't wait to see what's next. "