Chapter 7: The Betrayal - Part Two

Naaliyah

I wanted to kill that bitch.
She really thought I was gon' let her just slide out of my house without getting a bullet up her ass.
"GET-BANG!-THE-BANG!-FUCK-BANG!-OUT!"
I was hurt.
Beyond hurt.
I wanted everyone to just leave me alone.
I fell to the floor and I started hyperventilating.
It was happening again.
I just let it happen.
Tali came out of the corner she was hiding from and came up behind me to comfort me.
"Liyah?" Sierra said softly.
I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't.
How could she do that to me?
"Look Sierra, you need to leave. Now," Tali said.
"I didn't do anything with that girl baby, I promise. Just wait, I'm going to prove it to you." Sierra said to me.
She grabbed her robe and left.
I couldn't breathe.
Tali picked me up and took me to this room I called my Girl Cave.
She knew I didn't want to go in my bedroom.
In my Girl Cave, I had lounge chairs, a long couch that wrapped around half of my room, a 60" TV, and video games.
I had pink neon lights coming from the ceiling, behind the TV, and under the couch.
She laid me on the couch and brought me one of my favorite fluffy blankets.
She went in the living room and brought a blunt she was rolling up before all of the drama popped off.
"Look baby I know you don't smoke, but you need to hit this shit tonight. We can smoke and watch movies to make you feel better," Tali said.
I couldn't talk but I nodded my head.
I wanted to fade away.
She finished rolling up and she lit it up.
She took a couple of hits and she passed it to me.
I took the blunt and started fading away.
I passed it back.
She put on a movie, got under the blanket with me and I laid my head on her lap while she rubbed my forehead.
See, I was mad at the wrong person and I realized that.
Bitches ain't shit and I know that, but still.
I should've known Jay was up to something when she started getting too friendly with Sierra when I introduced them.
What really got me was the fact that Sierra really fell for it.
In my fucking house.
"Liyah, it's not sitting right with me. I saw the way Sierra looked at you. She's in love with you, hell, she worships the ground you walk on. There ain't no way in hell she gon' fuck another female. In your house, at that. Think about what happened first before you completely leave her alone."
"What is there to think about Tali? I know what I saw."
"But before you started bussin' at Jay, did you see her face?" Tali asked.
"What was wrong with her face?" I asked curiously.
"Girl her face was fucked up. She came out of the room with a black eye and her mouth was bleeding. The whole right side of her face was swollen."
She took another hit of the blunt and it looked like the blunt hit her ass back because she started coughing a damn lung.
"Bitch this is some straight gas! Hit it again,"
she said, coughing.
"Hell nah, I'm already high. Face that shit,"
I said.
"You ain't gotta tell me twice. But yeah, back to what I was saying. Her face was fucked up. Then when I went in the living room to get the blunt, I saw Sisi's dress ripped in half on the floor. Like I said, check on your girl and ask her what happened."
I was too high to think right now.
I'm glad the firm was closed for a week because of the holidays.
If I would've had to go to work tomorrow, I would've smacked that bitch with no hesitation or remorse.
I was going to take Tali's advice and go talk to Sierra, but not any time soon.
I had to get my thoughts together, when I'm sober of course.
I cuddled up in the blanket and went straight to sleep.
I'll deal with this shit later.