32

Johnny

A smile came on her lips and I reciprocated it. She made a step towards me,still with a big smile on her face.

„Let's go to a café",I heard myself say. With a nod she showed me she agreed. I took her hand softly and brought her to the café. There,we sat down on a table.

A waitress came and I ordered for Kenzie and myself. She had to let herself be surprised. She looked at me again,with a smile.

„Why did you contact me on snapchat but not in real life?",the beautiful brunette in front of me asked.

„I was to shy to talk to you because you are so beautiful and seem so cool",I responded with quiet voice. She smirked and I put my hand on hers.

„You don't need to be nervous. I really like you,too",she said softly and smiled warmly at me which I reciprocated.

When the waitress came back she put the soft drinks and the food down. I was amazed by the look of the delicious cake. Kenzie looked like she wanted to say something.

„We have to go and eat chicken wings this weekend",it bursted out of her. With a big smile I confirmed her statement. Then I remembered I wanted to ask for her instagram user.

„Kenzie,do you have instagram? And if yes,would you give me your user?",I asked her and took my phone out of my jacket which she took out of my hand and typed something in.

„Now you have my user AND my phone number",she said and winked. She gave me my phone back and I took a picture of our drinks. We started to eat. I told her about some dumb and funny experiences I already gained and thats why she almost choked on her cake because of laughing. With her laughing was super easy. I felt safe and secure.

After we had finished our cakes we sat there in silence. She put her hand on the table and blushed when I put my hand on hers and took a picture of it. After that he looked into my eyes. It made me literally melt. My heartbeat increased when I got near to her and finally put my lips on her soft lips. I kissed her and she reciprocated. With a big smile I opened my mouth and said: „You are mine now." A smile sneaked onto her lips and we stayed there for a while looking into each others eyes,in love.

After a while I stood up and paied. Then I took her hand and brought her outside and to the Kakaofriends Store. I smirked and took her with me. I took two Ryan Bears and paied for them. Then I gave her the bag.

„Wait I want to take a pic of that",I said and smiled at her. She smiled back sweetly. I took my phone out and made the picture. Together we looked at it and smiled again.

„I need to go now",Kenzie said sulkily when she looked up from my phone.

„Don't worry,I'll see you tomorrow?",I asked my brunette gorgeous angel. He answered with a nod. We said goodbye with a short kiss. When I came back home I just realized we had kissed. Immediately I took my phone out and checked Instagram what made me almost cry.