the time to love.

Ch.2 meeting.

I woke up and forgot I was at draven's so when I opened my eyes I freaked out and fell off the bed I made a large thud. He shot up and looked over the bed at me. I got up and moved uncomfortably. He looked at me worried. "Don't worry I'm fine I have school." "So do I let's go" we left and went to school we went to my homeroom and sat down the teacher let us sit anywhere so Draven sat by me. We talked and laughed. I felt like someone was looking at me and I think Draven noticed them to because he was glaring at someone behind me I turn around and lock eyes with Obi. I look back over at Draven and hung my head low. He made me look at him and I was trying no to cry but it was really hard. This made Draven really mad he got up and grabed Obi by the throat and slamed him into the wall. On got back up and threw punches at Draven they went back and forth till I got up and went I to the middle of them and used my magic in school. I pushed them apart "stop! Just stop." I say and start to cry. I released them and fell to my knees. Draven ran over to me and helped me up o cried i.to his shoulder. We left when the bell rang. I was alone again. Draven disappeared so I didn't know where he was. I desited to take a walk out side ans Hurd some one singing. I followed the voice and it was Draven he was singing. "Super man got nothing on me I'm only one call away and when ur weak I'll be strong and when you feel like hope I'd gone you can run I'm to my arms. Baby I'm only one call away!" He stopped when he spotted me he smirked "you know it's not nice to spy on people." He said smugly. I come out of hiding and walk over to him. "Please keep singing" he chuckled and continued "I'd I write a some prech about what is rong will they put me on TV is that rite it that rong?" He stopped and the bell rang. "Damn!" I yelled and we walked to class. I sat down and laid my head down and put my hood on. Later the bell rang and Draven woke me up. I got up and sleeply followed him. We got on my bus and got to my stop we got off and he picked me up. He carried me to my house and knocked. My dad opened the door and chuckled then let him through. He sat me on the couch and put my feat over his lap.

Draven's pov
"So son how do you know my dater" her dad ask "we met a while ago." I responded. "Did you get into a fight with obi" he ask. "Yes." "Why" "because he made lew cry" her dad noded and laughed "boy I like you and if you want to date her feel free" he said "thank you sir" I said smiling. I felt Lew move and I look at her.

Lucky's pov
I woke up and my dad and Draven we're talking I sat up and moved my legs off of Draven and rubbed my eyes my dad handed me a cup of coffee and I drunk some. I look at Draven and he had a stupid smile on his face. I laugh a little. I'm going on a walk come e on Draven. My dad winks at him. I was confused but left anyway. "So you got on my dad's good side I see" I say "yep I can even date you if I want" I blush at what he says. He noticed and smirked. "Oh ya and you know that dance." He ask "yes" "will you come with me?" He says smugly. I blush and hug him. "I'm taking that as a yes." He said and huged back.

(A/n) hop you liked it it took a while to write