42

Liked by samgolbach, brennen, colbybrock, destinyrose, and 1,009,187,012 others @keshia

@keshia.lynn this is hard to write on behalf of Colby, Elliot and, I. Instagram has handled me so well and given me so many chances. When lil El came me and Colby was so excited. Due to the fact colby and I both grew up with a bland childhood, only to become interesting with our best fiends. (@samgolbach/ @destinyrose) we wanted to give Elliot a big childhood. Show him places Colby and I have seen so beautifully lately. We are going to visit anywhere we possibly can. The very low chances of Colby posting with his schedule is not going to happen. If anything happens that is news worthy, and tweet will be sent out on Destiny or Sam's twitter.

Colby and I completely leaving the internet. Maybe not forever. But.. when we come back to L.A to see all of our friends. We'll definitely catch you guys up with everything. We want to thank you. And we truly love you guys. Sam,Brennen, and destiny has took a vow to send edits and pictures to guys say to us all the time. You may not get a direct message but you'll hear back from them on behalf of us.
Goodbye, for now.
1,000,002 comments

@samgolbach 💔😭
@destinyrose I hope Eli has so much fun 😭😭
@fan1 will you guys still take pictures with us if we run into you?
@fan2 where are you going?
@colbybrock @fan1 we will take pictures, @fan2 were starting in Greece, then Paris, Bali, and then faith takes us wherever.
@devynlundy don't leave please. 😭
@fan3 where's brennen? He usually comments first.
@keshia.lynn brennen is having troubles coming around to the idea of his two best friends not being around for awhile.
@brennen I AM NOT! 😭😭😭😭😭