meeting the family (ep: 2)

I head out of the shower and get changed into the worst uniform but it was the colors I like: plaid under shirt, and over that a black vest, but bc I'm a weirdo, I put on a beanie and a jacket with skulls on it around my waist... what I hated the most in the outfit was. The. Skirt. I hate skirts, but I put it on and walk out.

hoping not to be bothered by my family, but I wake everyone else up after I wake up, bc my mother is the great person she is and let's me get ready before everyone else.

I go to my brother's room bc his room was the closest to the bathroom I can hear he was up all night playing games again, I sigh and knock on the door "hey willis, time for breakfast" I say in the loudest tired-est voice I can do.

I hear a faint groan of shut the hell up leave me alone, so I do. He'll get up in 10mins tho...

Then I head to my twins room, her's is across from mine, I do the same thing to her.

In a really tired voice she yells "I'm gonna get up... Just leave me alone"

even tho she's older than me by I couple of minutes, I am more 'mature' as ppl say (I hate when ppl call me that), and I just like to get up, and go to school sometimes it's just a normal thing, and I do, but I'm going to helena prep a school I didn't know I was going to.

I head down stairs to see my mom making breakfast, and my step dad watching TV in the living Room "hey guys, I'm here" I say in a tired voice. I take out my phone and scroll through *social media of choice* just to see what new with online friends and friends from my old school.

As I do, what I do, my mom puts an egg on a plate in front of me, with an apple next to it, never liked breakfast that much so I just eat something small "thanks Mom" I say in a low voice,

"no problem kiddo now eat" my mother smiles.

As I start to eat very slowly I might add, my brother and sister come down stairs and sit at the table, mom does the same thing but with 2eggs each and bacon and a banana.

We eat including my mom and step dad (we just call him Kyle it's bc we never had a dad, and we just never got into calling him that) we eat and I walk grab my messenger bag, throw it over my shoulder to hang over me, and to my side. I never liked backpacks to be honest, they hurt my back. Everyone else grabs their stuff we all get into the van we have...