Chapter One

(A/n: I'm not dead I'm alive and sorry for not updating I had a writer block but anyway enjoyed your chapter)

Narrated POV

When Jack carried Y/n he didn't notice the jealous look that he got from the others while Y/n just look around. Once they reach outside Y/n immediately saw her mother being held by a man as her mother struggle to pull away from the man gripped but when she saw Y/n she immediately began thrust around as the man hold began to weaken. Once she got out of the man gripped she immediately run toward Jack pulling Y/n out of Jack arm holding her close to her.

"Mother where is father?" Y/n ask looking at her mother confused as she looks around to see if she can found her father as Y/n mother hold her close to her crying softly as Jack looks at Gabriel.

"Someone grabs her away from that woman," Gabriel shouted as Y/n mother hold Y/n close to her as she was being pulled away from her daughter.

"LET GO OF ME! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY DAUGHTER!" Y/n mother screamed as she was put in a van with other people in it.

"Mother where are you taking my mother?" Y/n asked Jack but got no answers. Y/n tug Jack arm sleeve catching Jack attention as she repeats the question.

"Where are you taking my mother?" Y/n ask again but this time Genji answers it.

"Your mother is going somewhere where she can get help," Genji said softly as Y/n look at him confused.

"But my mother isn't ill she fine." Y/n said as Genji pet Y/n head getting a soft purr from her.

"No your mother is mentally ill," Genji said as Y/n look at him confused at the word.

"What is mentally ill?" Y/n ask making the other look at her shock.

"You don't know what it means," Mccree ask as Y/n shook her head.

"Mother said that girl like me shouldn't be out in the world since it dangerous and people would do anything to get a girl like me." Y/n said as Mccree looks at Y/n with a sad look knowing what she says is true. Gabriel looks at Jack as Jack looks at Y/n who was picking flowers and asking Genji questions.

"What are we gonna do with her? I mean we can't leave her like this I mean people are going to take advantage of her." Mccree said as Jack sigh

"Fine Gabriel can you take her with you. I need to do a background check on her." Jack said

"Sure plus it will be easy to keep an eye on her in case her parents are working with Talon then they might be after her," Gabriel said as he watches Y/n chase after a butterfly with Genji following her.

Gabriel POV

When I first saw her I felt my heartbeat, she was so beautiful like a delicate doll so fragile that it could break anytime. My sweet doll don't worry I will protect you from this cruel world and you will belong to me alone even if I had to kill everyone to have you.

"Genji, Y/n its time to go," I shout as Y/n and Genji follow me back to the copter as we left and head back to base. As the copter land on the ground, we got off the copter as Y/n got off and start to follow me around until Mccree ask me.

"So if the little lady going to stay with us who going to watch her," Mccree ask making me look at him as my doll just stood there looking at me and Mccree confuse.

"Well I decided that each of us is going to watch her for a day then the next person will watch her for a day," I said as Mccree nod

"Okay, then who is going to watch her," Mccree ask

"Don't worry I will announce to the team so don't worry for now I will look after her until her room is finish," I explained as Mccree nod as he left to train as my sweet doll just stood there looking at me as her cat ear twitched.

"Let go and get something to eat I'm sure you're hungry, " I said as we head toward the kitchen I hear a ramble and look at my doll who was blushing holding her stomach. I laugh at her cute gesture as she pouts at me before looking at me with a puppy face.

"Okay okay, I will stop laughing," I chuckle as I began to make food for us.

Y/n POV

I sat down on the chair swinging my leg back and forth waiting for the food to be done while waiting I lay my head on the table using my arm as a pillow slowly falling asleep. Until I smell some yummy food, I open my eye and see Gabriel looking at me chuckling.

"Come on the food is done," Gabriel said as he places the plate in front of me and pats my head gently as I ate the yummy food.

"Commander Reyes, overwatch commander Morrison want to talk to you and said to bring the girl with you." An agent said as I look at him with a blank expression.

"You may leave, come on doll," Gabriel said as I stood up and follow him as we both walk some of the agent and soldier greet Gabriel as we both stop as the agent next to the door open as we walk in.

"Hello Jack did you found anything," Gabriel said as sit down with other members of overwatch here as I just stood next to Gabriel daydreaming.

"Well I had Mercy do a background check on Y/n but there was none as if she didn't exist," Jack said as everyone look at me.

"We even check the house but we didn't found anything about no files or record about her." Mercy said

"Then they must have her in secret if there no document of her ever existing. I mean wouldn't it make sense that her parents would have her in secret since they work for talon and that might in danger her." Tracer said as everyone mumble in agreement.

"Even so what are we going to do with her?" Tracer said as I look at her

"Well, I could get a sample of her blood and see what caused her to have these animal features." Mercy said as she stood up and walks near me holding a needle. I look at her and hiss as I move away from her.

I hate needle I thought as I continue to move away from her looking at the door I run to the door only to have Jake hold me as I growl at mercy who was walking near as I thrust around jake hold trying to break free. Once Mercy was near me she grabs my arm trying to insert the needle as I try bit her hand but Gabriel came and cover my mouth as Mercy was able to insert the needle in my bloodstream taking a bit of my blood as Jake let go of his hold I run to the corner of the room hiding as I hiss at them.

"I guess she hates needle," Mccree said as he watches me look at them as my eye glows in the dark.

"Whelp I guess we lost her trust," Mccree said as Gabriel walk to me as he crouches down to my level with his hand out.

"What are you doing Gabriel," Ana asks as she watches Gabriel as he held his hand out to me. As I growl at him as he reaches his hand out and gently pats my head as I relax under his touch wanting to be carried I held arm making Gabriel laugh as he picks me up holding me under one arm since was short.

(A/n: Your height is 4"11 I know it short)

"Wow, I just noticed how short she was," Mccree said as he pets my head as Genji just sigh.