The beginning

Yeri's point of view:
Today was the seoul music awards , my first time going I feel so nervous , I mean it wasn't my first time performing at an award show but this was different. Like this award show was quite big here in Korea many people are going to be watching not to mention a lot of other groups would be here today , I felt butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. I'm going to be doing a dance break during the performance and I can't mess up it would be all over media news not to mention me getting bashed by neitzens already about my dancing skills but I have improved and hopefully I can show that off today. Recently our song "Dumb dumb" had become popular and that's what our group was going to be performing today , but I quite excited to see other groups perform  in paticular I was interested to see what this group called BTS was going to perform today , I had listened to a couple of their songs and I liked them and they had started to become big here in korea so their performance was anticipated by a lot of people. I remembered me and my members were on a talk show Recently and they had showed us clips of other idols dancing to our songs and they showed us a clip of J-hope from BTS dancing to one of our songs  and actually it was  funny and quite good ,  he had a peculiar character but he seemed the funniest of the group.  I remembered after watching that video when we went back to our dorms I searched up the video again to see the full clip and I just couldn't take my eyes off of junkook , I had told  the other members  about my crush and they all found it quite funny really . Recently at another award show they were there and during our performance I remember glancing in crows of other groups and I saw them dancing - THEY KNEW THE MOVES TO OUR SONG!!! NOT mention I made eye contact with my crush 😊. We were both the maknaes of the group and he wasnt that much older than me but we are always quite busy these days and their isnt time in my life right now for dating. But to change the topic  I needed to get ready and quickly have breakfast with the members since our driver would be here to pick us up soon.

Junkook's point of view:
I woke up very early today , we had an award show to go to and we are going to perform one of our songs called "Dope" I was actually quite excited to perform , it wasn't our first time at this award show and our performance was anticipated this year by many . Yesterday we rehearsed all day and we will rehearse just before we perform, hopefully it all pays off well because we have worked very hard . It was quite early and very quiet so I  assumed other members were in their rooms still sleeping since we came back quite late yesterday but they don't have much time left until they have to wake up since we have a busy day ahead , I went to check to see if anyone of them were awake since we had about half an hour until they had to start getting ready. I found Jimin awake with headphones on probably listening to music he looked in a down mood , I didnt want to disturb him too much so i greeted him good morning and headed back to my room . I didn't really have anything to do so I just sat in my room playing the guitar and singing to pass time I wanted go live for the fans but i didnt have much time to. I have recently been listening to IU and i liked her songs alot , i was learning to play one her songs that was quite meaningful to me on the guitar, so I decided to keep practising. As I was singing I couldn't get my mind off of this person I have been  crushing on , her name is yeri she is from the girl group called Red velvet , my members often play their songs quite a lot and I really like her soft voice and I  find myself to enjoy their songs. Under our contract with Bighit unfortunately we are not aloud to date for now , but I  i tried to forget about it even though it affected the members a little not being able to talk with girls or even communicate unless they are family. But I know that redvelvet will be performing today so I'm looking forward to seeing their performance  and seeing yeri. There was just one thing bothering my mind when I came to think about jimin earlier i was realising Jimin seemed a little off these days he was more quiet than usual and he kept to himself quite alot recently i wondered if his health was okay , the rest of the members noticed he hadnt been eating alot recently but maybe he just needed rest but I hope he is okay since have busy schedule coming up and a lot of work to do. "RING , RING!!!" Out of no where I started to hear a loud ringing sound- it was my alarm that was going off which meant there was five minutes left until we had to wake up and start getting ready so I'm going to shower now since there isn't a lot of time left until the other members need to wake up and start to getting ready.

Jimin's point of view:
Last night I barely got any sleep , I haven't been feeling to good and I have been getting light-headed alot. We had been working alot recently and I just couldn't take it anymore , I wanted to just give it all up - but I couldn't. I hated myself for wanting to quit but my body just couldn't take it no more we were working all hours of the day and barely got any rest before we had to wake up and repeat the same cycle again. I sat up in my bed just staring at the mirror opposite from me , I just looked at myself in disgust I really hated how I looked . My face was round and chubby , my hair mid-length and dyed orange. Why was I so ugly? Why me?Why couldn't I just look normal like everyone else? Why was I so fat? These thoughts surrounded in my head as my eyes watered , I thought about my life I just hated it! I mean my life was useless! To get my mind off of things I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone and just listened to music to just forget about everything just for a moment and drift into my own world . I didn't have much time since we had to all be up in half an hour and get ready to go the the Seoul music awards . Just then , I heard a knock at the door I looked towards the door to see who it was, Junkook walked through the door and greeted me good morning , I greeted him back and then he said he was going back to his room and shut the door. He seemed happy today probably because he was going to see yeri (his crush) today,  I didn't understand him though we weren't aloud to date under our contract and even if we were we just didn't have time in our lives for it considering we were working 24/7.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

I had just gotten out the shower and was getting dressed we had about 2 minutes until our driver would be here to pick us up . I quickly grabbed my coat and headed out the door to wait with the rest of the members downstairs for the car. As I headed down the stairs I felt a tap on the shoulder ,I turned around
Manager: " Jimin what happened I thought I told you to diet"
Jimin:"I have been dieting , for 3 weeks now"
Manger:"maybe you should switch it up then , to something more affective you guys have a comeback soon and you can't be looking like this!"
I nodded and continued to walk down with him , my vision started to become a blur as tears filled my eyes , I quickly wiped my eyes and pulled over my mask to cover most of my face I didn't want anyone to see me like this. The members greeted the manger and we headed into the car that had arrived for us.

*edited*
Thanks for reading
Will make chapter two if this receives good amount of votes 💜