The Plan

"Wait a minute, you put a weird creepy planet dude to sleep while he was at full power? What? Why is no one else impressed?" I exclaimed, Mantis was blushing while Gamora looked proud. Why is her talent just being ignored?

"Gamora you said the gauntlet is broken right?" I asked starting to formulate a plan that I really hoped would work. She nodded and I had to stop myself from jumping up in glee.

"Strange you can still open portals right?" I asked, my mind was thinking of back up plans just in case, however none I could think of would work.

"Yes, however we can't teleport out of here-" I interrupted Strange, I didn't want to forget this plan just in case it might actually work.

"We won't need to, I promise. Dr. Pym can you, Hope, and Dr. Dyne make something for us that can help us use the stones? Or at least the soul stone?" I ignored their surprised faces, no one else has tried bringing them into the plans before. If they could go into the quantum realm, I hope they can build us a gauntlet.

"Maybe, if we can't repair the gauntlet we would need something else as a replacement. Peter where are you going with this?" Hope asked, I felt rude ignoring their questions but I had to stay on track and I didn't want to tell them the plan unless I had all the pieces together. If not it's just another garbage plan that gave us hope for a second.

"Hold on, Bucky can we use your arm as a replacement for the gauntlet?" I asked turning to face him, he looked amused and surprised.

"If it gets us out of here, yes." He answered, I was glad he didn't ask what my plan was, so I could move on quickly.

"Would that work? It's made out of vibranium." I turned back to Hope who looked at her parents, having a silent conversation with them.

"We can try." She answered after a minute, I wanted to celebrate right there but the plan still had more factors to take account of.

"Great, that's all I'm asking." I said smiling, and I saw Wanda smiling, I'm pretty sure she just got done reading my mind.

"What's the plan Peter?" Gamora asked pulling my direction back to the meeting.

"I'll explain I promise, are the stones still in the gauntlet?" I asked her, I could barely see Wanda but I could tell she was hoping this plan worked.

"Yes, why?" Gamora answered, I could tell they really just wanted answers already, Wanda and me nodded in agreement that this could work. I looked back at them with a beaming smile, Bucky was right having hope helps.

"Alright I think I have a plan that can work."