Prologue

There will most likely be scenes where the reader (you) will be uncomfortable so do please be careful when reading this story.

------

A little girl no older than four, lay hidden under the bed, whimpers choking out once in a while. Her glazed eyes glancing at the arguing couple shouting in front of her. She was scared, this was the first time their arguments have gone over the top.

As the fighting got more and more aggressive, her growing fear finally activated her new quirk. Eyes glowing with a violet hue, the girl stares at her mother as she suddenly walks to the kitchen, leaving the man clueless. Soon enough, she enters the room, a kitchen knife enclosed in her hand as she stalks towards the young man.

"D-Darling? Calm down, I swear I won't bring it up again! Just put the knife down!"

"I am done with you, Shiro, you made me like this..."

The knife, enveloped in electricity, thrusts forward towards him and plunges its blade in his skull, ensuring him dead.

The forgotten child now filled with affliction stares at her dead father, unaware this was all of her doing. She makes another mistake as she looks at her mother, shock written all over her features.

The girl's quirk was activated once again when her eyes gazed into her mother's, and that caused another murder in the house.

-----

"Evidence has shown that the couple, pro hero Joltick murdered her husband, pro hero Flash, using a kitchen knife infused with her quirk. She later commits suicide soon after. Their daughter is still missing, and the police are currently working to find her. If you have witnessed her, please notify the police. We will-"

------

yes yes i'm going to try to write again and not die :))