Chapter One

"WAKE UP MANGO-COCONUT!" Mitch screams, as Mango lay half asleep in bed.

"Five more minutes..." She moaned, pulling the covers over her head.

"NO. NOT FIVE MORE MINUTES. WHATS YOUR NAME?!!?" He roared, vibrating the room.

"Uuhhhg... MangoKiwi... Now leave me alone..." Mango muttered, attempting to ignore Mitch.

One cannot simply ignore the displeased Mitch.

"WELL SWEET MOTHER TERESA OH THE HOOD OF A MARSADIES BENZ, YOU SOUND LIKE A MAJESTIC EAGLE. DO YOU SING?" Mitch screamed.

"Yes, I do sing... ITS A PIECE OF CAKE TO BAKE A PRETTY CAKE!" Mango screamed, all the notes off key.

"OK, ENOUGHS ENOUGH. WAKE UP, or I'll have to get the saucerer..." Mitch threatened.

"OK I'M AWAKE! Plz dun hurt meh." Mango shouted, jumping up from bed.

The most strange day was about to begin, and it has just begun. Wait, I already said it begun..? SHUDAP.

"Mangooooo-san!" Jason screamed, running up to Mango.

Ty sighed, as he fiddled with his breakfast.

Two displeased characters, why not three...? Gee, what were they thinking?

"Ty Senpaaiii!" Jason screamed.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY JASON. NO ONE CARES." Ty screams. Silence filled the room.

Jason looked up at ty.

"SENPAAIIII!" Jason screams.

Ty facepalms, then walks away.