2016

Y/N POV*

"hey, Y/N wanna come with me at the new cosmetic shop. They just opened this Monday i heard they have a lots of new and branded cosmetic" Joy said excitedly while walking.

"I'm sorry but I'm not into cosmetics" I refused in a polite way.

"oh... I forgot... Even if you don't put on makeup you still look gorgeous. I envy you" Joy pouted then sadly looks down.

"hey, don't say that your we both look gorgeous." I complimented she smiles a lay her head on my shoulder and she wrap her hands on my arm.

She's my bestfriend since elementary i know how to make her smile and how to make her sad, make her0 mad, and etc., We both know each other we treat each other like we are sisters.

We peacefully walks together.

Third person POV*
Y/N is now walking alone Entering a small alley.

"shit... Shitt... Y/N... Hold on... Plsss" A guy with a hooded black jacket said while running towards Y/N and trying to catch his breath.

"Y/N!!!" a guy's voice called you.

"hey, Soobin... Where did you come from!?" Y/N then the hooded guy stops from running and hid himself at the dark spot of the alley.

"Noona, sorry i was eating with Kai you know him right?he's always active with aaalmost everything... I can't resist him" Soobin excuses.

"haha, it's fine." Y/N said then holds Soobin's hand.

______________
*Fast Forward *
"Noona!! Where's my favourite flower pot?" Soobin asks while Seriously searching for his missing flower pot.

"oh,it's outside go look for it behind the griller. But be careful there's a broken mirror it might cut you" Y/N said cautiously.

"NE!!" Soobin answer shortly.

Soobin went outside to look for a pot.

"there you are" Soobin said while picking up the pot.
"why are you hiding there!?" He's about to go inside when someone called his name.

"Soobin... Hey.." a unfamiliar guy's voice called his name that makes him feel nervous and scared. "hello?" he gathered all his courage and he tried to call the owner of that voice. He suddenly froze at his place when he saw the guy. He's tall. His image is like a God. His flawless skin. He's speechless. The guy then steps one more closer to him but he steps back.

"Don't come any closer whoever you are go back to w-where you came from." Soobin said trembling while pointing the flower pot at the guy's face but it's like no effect the guy only shows his poker face.

"I'm not here to hurt or do something bad... I just want you to look after Y/N. Don't let any guy hurt her. Keep her safe. And I'll pay you in the future." he said then completely shut his mouth showing no emotion just staring at Soobin waitung for his answer or respond.

" How can you talk like you know my big sister so much? Have you met before? Are you her ex boyfriend? Stalker? Admirer?? Ha... I always knew my big sister has to do with men!" he asks questions by question.

"I know her for a very long time but today at this time she don't know me yet." the guy answered.

"WAIT... I'M CONFUSED" Soobin step closer to the guy. "You know her for a very long time but she don't know you yet...YET? what do you mean YET? are you planning on meet ing up with my big sister?? Eye..." he raise his eyebrows trying to tease the guy.

"you won't understand that by now... But i want you to take a look this stick here.."

"that's kinda looks like flashlight" Soobin cut his sentence. "what is that for?" he asks while scanning the whole thingy.

"look at this tiny circle... Looks like camera lense..." he move the thing closer to Soobin.

"Closer" he said.

Soobin moves closer.

"Closer" he once again said.

Soobin moves closer again and now his face is really nere the thing.

"woah that thing is cool? Is that a vape?? Can i??" Soobin ask excitedly.

"no." "just look at it focus don't blink or you'll miss the whole show." Soobin then focuses on the thing.

* a bright flash flashes right infront of Soobin. *

Soobin POV*

I met this guy and he sounds weird. He's showing me this thing i don't know. Is this vape?? Is he smoking? Using drugs??.

"woah that thing is cool? Is that a vape?? Can i??" I ask excitedly.

"no." "just look at it focus don't blink or you'll miss the whole show." I then focuses on the thing.

Then right after that a bright flash flashes infront of my eyes. And suddenly I just don't know why am I standing here all i know is that I'm holding a pot standing in front of my house facing the garden with a blank mind. Suddenly a memory pops out of my head.

"I'm not here to hurt or do something bad... I just want you to look after Y/N. Don't let any guy hurt her. Keep her safe. And I'll pay you in the future." this memory is unfamiliar and i don't know who's that guy with me in that memory... Its like i never met him before. It's blury.

" Hey, Soobin-ah have you found it? " my sister ask while peeking her head at the door.

" yeah! Here"i answer trying to hide all the confusion but i think i failed.

" are you ok? Is something wrong? " she asks.

Third person POV *

In a distance the mysterious guy watching them in a silence. Once he saw them walks  inside he left immediately.

A/N

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜