3

(play the song above)
it was Jonah . what the fuck.
Jonah - hey Avery
Avery - Jonah get the fuck out
Jonah - you shouldn't talk to me like that . sweetheart
he pushes me inside my house and carries me to my couch . he gripped my wrists and he held them up above my head. he starts planting kisses on my neck . I'm sobbing. I then hear his belt unbuckle . I'm screaming.
Jonah - ready babygirl ?
I tried to push him off . but I gave up .
(Ethan pov)
I hear screaming and yelling . I run up to Avery's house . the door is open . I see a man on top of her as she is trying to escape his grip . I grab the guy and throw him against the wall . I pull him out of the house and into the woods . and I left him there .
I walk back into the house and Avery is sitting in the corner with her knees to her head , crying . if there's one thing I know about Avery she hates to see people fight . it reminds her of her dad . I went down to the floor and kissed her forehead and hugged her close to my chest . I knew she felt safe because she took a big breath and stopped crying .
(Avery pov)
Ethan threw a few punches and dragged him out . I slide down the wall and put my head on my knees . I felt someone plant a kiss on my forehead . it was Ethan . I feel his arms wrap around me and I felt safe . I was safe in his arms .
I texted Jess and told her that I'm not feeling very well so she won't come...
Avery - can we go upstairs
Ethan - of course babygirl
is he doing this for out 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚 relationship? I mean we're not even in school ! ok maybe I'm overreacting.
we went upstairs to my bed and watched the movie , 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 we laid in bed and he cuddled me . it's nothing new we do this every weekend. but before I knew it a tear fell down my cheek and I whispered under my breath
"this movie is like us"
But Ethan picked up his head as if he heard what I said .
Ethan - what was that ?
Avery - uhm nothing .
Ethan - Ave ?
Avery - it was nothing
Ethan - why are you crying ?
I run to the bathroom to wipe my tears and mascara .
Avery - I wasn't crying
Ethan - Avery I've been your bestfriend for years . I know when something is wrong. so what's wrong ?
Avery - nothing
Ethan pauses the movie and he's sitting on the edge of the bed as I'm in front of him standing , he grabbed my hands and held them . and I'm not so sure if he meant what he said ...
Ethan - Avery May Rodriguez , I'm your bestfriend, I've been with you through everything. I've stood up for you .
Avery - Ethan that was in 3rd grade
Ethan - listen , I may treat you like a piece of shit in school and I ignore you and make you seem like a hoe but I come to realize , your nothing like that . from now on I will never EVER treat you like that.
Avery - Ethan , i know I'm a tough person but now is when you want to show people we hang out ?
"the bad bitch and the fuck boy"
Ethan you're probably doing this because of this relationship, so you can get Stephanie jealous.
Ethan - Avery . I promise. I'm not doing it for my Stephanie to get jealous . I'm gonna show the school we're best friends well 'dating' but after I'll show them your the best person because I love you .
and I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck as he leans in to kiss me . I kissed back . I pulled away before anything else happens .
Ethan - so you wanna tell me why you were crying ?
Avery - later .
(Ethan pov)
I knew exactly what she said
"this movie is like us" . we're supposed to "break up" on Monday next week .
we played the movie again and she fell asleep on my chest . nothing new . there's a party on Friday and Stephanie is gonna be there , I'm gonna get her back .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~