Night visiter

' what happened?' I was thinking. I woke up with a huge headache. My room was dirty and dark. Nothing out of the ordinary.     Right before I turn on the lamp on the night stand my door opens. I look over to see the shape of man at the door. I couldn't see his face with the light coming in behind him. Then the door slowly closed. I heard footsteps slowly creeping towards the bed. They laid down beside me and wrapped they're arms around my waist and pulled me closer to them. I didn't do anything about it. It just feels natural at this point. It happens almost every night since the accident. The whole El Mañana video accident. Russell left. Noodle is dead. I was thinking about leaving but he needs me right now. I can't go. I want to but I can't. I feel him place a gentle kiss on my forehead. I remove my head off his chest and look up at him. His raven black hair shines in the moonlight. He looks kind and gentle like this. It was lovely. He noticed my staring. We made eye contact. Our faces were closer than I thought. We locked eyes and slowly leaned in. I closed my eyes as our lips connected. We kissed for around 5.3 seconds. Our lips moved and fit perfectly together. It was pure bliss. It felt like heaven. After the kiss ended I put my head back up against his chest. I could hear his breathing slow down. It was calming to listen to. Around A minute or so of listening I started to drift off to sleep.

In the morning

Murdoc POV

I woke up with the sun in my face. It was normal. I can't sleep in my own room after what happened with noodle. Every night I go into 2ds room. I sleep in there with him and that's why I keep waking up in his bed. Every morning he's always here in my arms but this morning he's gone. I got up and walked to the kitchen. When I got there 2d was there making his peppermint tea. "Morning" I said. My voice sounded raspy.  He jumped. " Murdoc. Ummm. Morning yeah. Hi." He sounded like he was hiding something. I Sighed. "What are you hiding." I asked. He Went red. "Hiding something. No not at all. Ha. I'm not hiding anything." Then he took his tea and left. I just got a package of smokes and went outside.

2d POV

'Does he not remember last night? We fucking kissed. MURDOC AND I FUCKING KISSED! We're not gay. Or he's not. Wait what. No I'm not gay. Or am I. I mean I like murdoc but does that make me gay? No it doesn't. Or does it? Anyway maybe I sho-' I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt something slap me across the face. I look up to see murdoc with an different look on his face. It was a mix between anger and sadness. "What was that for?" I asked. "Go outside and find out." Then he walked away. I got up and walked to the front door. I opened it to see someone there.

PAULA???

"What are you doing here?" I was so confused like why is she here? "Stu!! It's so nice to see you. I'm here because I was wondering if you'd maybe wanna go out see if we can start over?" What the fuck. "Look Paula. I'd love to." "Really?" "Please let me finish. I'd love to but I'm not interested. I like someone. Sorry." "But who?" She cried.

Murdoc POV

I was listening to what was going on. 2d likes someone? That was new. "But who?" Paula cried out to 2d. Dear Satan she was so fucking annoying. "I like murdoc." My heart stopped. He likes me. But why? All I ever do is beat him. Well lately I've been trying to be kind because of the whole thing with noodle. But why me? Then I heard the door shut.

2ds POV

"MURDOC?!?! H...how long have you been there? Look I'm sorry for whatever you heard i just li-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I melted into the kiss. It was bliss. He bit my bottom lip and I moaned in to the kiss. It gave him the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. I moved my hands to his hair to deepen the kiss that was now a full make out session. He started to grind on me it felt amazing. I moaned and him pulled away. Our bodies still together. Him leaned towards my ear and whispered. "How about we go up stairs and finish this." He said as he kissed down my neck.

As soon as we got to my room he pushed me down on to the bed. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. Our lips connected again but this time there was more lust then last time we kissed. He soon moved to my neck trying to find my sweet spot. "Murdoc. Ahh~ more." I moaned as he bit down on my sweet spot.