do I need him

2ds POV

As he was biting and sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned. It felt good, but wrong. His hand made its way down to my zipper. I wanted him to continue but I stopped him. "Murdoc. Please stop." He looked at me. The look of confusion in his eyes. "Why? Are you ok?" He asked as his hand was placed on my face. "I'm sorry. It's nothing. I just need some air." He climbed off me. So I got up and walked out of the room. It felt wrong to be under him, but then it felt so right. He's hurt me, time after time, but then I still love him. I don't just love him, I long for him. I want him, his love, his touch, and just everything about him. I want it to just be the two of us. One bed, two of us, and nothing holding us back. He was so sweet before I left. He asked if I was okay. The only thing holding us back is me. I was the thing holding us back.

I was walking around the graveyard thinking to myself. I wanted to leave but I couldn't bring myself to. I just wanted him to badly, and not just in a lover way. I wanted him to him to do bad things to me. I want him to show me how rough he can be. I want him to make me his, for him to mark me, for him to make me cum, for him to fuck me so hard that I can't sit for mouths. I want him to fuck me so hard that when I moan it fills the room, and after I won't be able to speak for days. I could feel myself getting hard. I was getting horny just thinking about him. I was getting harder by the second. I ran out of the graveyard and inside.

Once I was inside, I went to my room and tried to not getting spotted. I open the door slowly. No one was in there. Thank god. I stepped inside and closed the door be hind me. Once the door was locked I started to undress. Now I was only wearing boxers. I laid down on my bed and sighed. I slowly pulled my boxers down. I hissed as the cold air hit my hard dick. I tossed my boxers to the floor. There I was fully naked laying on my bed. One of my hands was slowly travelling down my body as the other was going under the bed. I pulled a small black box from under the bed. I placed the small box next to me.  My hand was now on my dick. Slowly going up and down. faster with every stroke. "f-fuck." I moaned at the feeling of my hand on my dick. I was close to going over. My eyes were shut. The pleasure was so overwhelming. My hand went faster trying to push myself over. "ah fuck" My head rolled back as my cum went all over my hand and chest.

My breathing slowed down as I came down from my high. I opened my eyes and looked around the room.

My eyes landed on the black box next to me. I forgot about the best part. I sat up and opened the box. Inside was a large dildo, lube, condoms, and handcuffs. I grabbed the dildo and the lube. I popped open the bottle of lube and put some on my hand. I pumped my hand up and down the dildo covering it in lube. Fuck. I forgot to loosen myself up. It's fine. I can deal with it. A little pain never killed anyone.

I lined the dildo up to my entrance. Slowly but surely. I pushed it in. Fuck. Ow. Once it was in I let myself get use to the feeling.

The pain slowly started to fade.

I used my hand to slowly push it in and out. "S-shit" the pain was gone and all I could feel was the dildo going in and out. Pleasure was now going through my body. I wanted more. My hand went faster making the dildo go faster. My hand wasn't enough. So I sat up and started to bounce on the dildo. "F-F--fuck! Murdoc!" I moaned. I was thinking of Murdoc, my mind wandered and was letting me think that it was him doing this to me. I didn't even care. I wanted him. The thought of him made me go faster. Thrusting the dildo in and out of me. Faster and faster. Moaning HIS name. I didn't care if anyone could hear me. I got close to the edge.

Knock
                    Knock
                                            Knock.......

"Faceache. If you wanted help you could have asked~~"

MURDOCS P.O.V

I was playing the chords to feel good inc. When I heard someone moan my name. It was hot as fuck. The voice was angelic. It was to good to not see who it was. The voice was so beautiful that I had forgotten that it was only 2d and I left. I followed the voice and it led right to 2ds room. Fuck. If I knew sooner that his moans sounded like that, I would have fucked him a long, long, long, time ago. I was standing at the door for a while when his moans started to speed up. I could tell he was close. So I knock on the door.