Rules

1. You have to have more than three sentences, Having a one liner does not give me anything to go off of. It is very aggravating when someone does not give me anything to build off of and expect me to answer with such a short reply. But if it is three sentences make it Detailed because if it just nonsense then I can not reply to that either.

2. No smut, Cute stuff is allowed including; neck kisses, hugs, kisses, cuddles, huggles, spooning, and such cute stuff as that, if it gets to the point where it would happen we skipadoda when to after.

3.Cursing is allowed I do not care if you censor it I usually do not censor mine and if I have to I use the astrix (which is this *) but if I ever have anything bad with Wattpad then I will make it a rule to censor it.

4. Fill out the form completely, I usually do not have problems with this but it is still going to be a rule just to ensure.

5. No bullying, if it is in a roleplay it is perfectly fine but do not bully me or other people, any act of doing this will have your comment and your form removed, and you will not be able to participate on any of my other roleplay's either.

6.Do NOT comment on a roleplay chain that is not yours people who do that will get their form deleted and will not be able to roleplay on this book.

7. Please use 'May I?' it makes my job a whole lot easier on me whenever I see it instead of a comment that has a huge description.

8. Ok I have a life ok? If I do not answer you do NOT ask on my Message Board if we are going to roleplay, or spam my pms. If I do not answer in an hour and I have not roleplayed you may tag me, If i am constantly roleplaying tag me in 30 minutes, if i do not answer in 12 hours + you can tell me POLITELY on my Private Messages that I have not answered.

9. Reply to me in at least 24 hours or your form will be deleted from this book.

10. If you commit to a roleplay then you must answer it, it is not my fault if you have to many roleplays and cannot contain all of them. It is much easier if you limit yourself and if you do not answer within 24 hours (Like rule 9) your form will not longer be in this book.

11.Roleplay in third person. No ifs, ands, or buts (hehe).

12. You must have a password to be able to be entered no password no entry.

13. Password : "OH NO MY NUGGETS! ☠"

14. You need both a female and male characters it makes everything easier for me when it comes to characters and who they like.

15. You need three characters because dance groups I need to have some kind of wager so I do not have to make and play five or six people.