CHAPTER 2: TROUBLE

JOOKYUN – HERO
CHAPTER 2 ; TROUBLE

CHANGKYUN POV

"Come on kyun, Hyunwoo is waiting for us a-", Hyungwon was cut by kihyun, "and this is trouble." Kihyun continued as he grab Hyungwon's hand, Hyungwon nodded then grabbed my arm.

I glance at him again and he's already staring.
I removed my eyes towards him but before Kihyun could touch Hyunwoo's hand, I felt a strong hand dragging me to the ground.

"Shh... It's going to be okay..." He whispered while breathing heavily. Before I could reply I saw four guys standing with chairs in hand, aiming to throw at us. "W-wait sto-" I was cut when he hold me closer to him.

Everything happened in a short span of time. The chairs and loud groans of pain are stuck in my soul. The way he held me tight, I feel so safe... All of this, is something I don't want to encounter. Ever in my life. But the world seems to turn upside down and here I am now, sobbing as I caressed his face with blood.

------

KIHYUN

"Finally... I saw you again..." His eyes... they are very scary yet beautiful. What does he mean? I don't even know him. I glance at the back to see what is happening and I could feel my soul froze when I saw a guy holding a chair walking slow and heavily at us.

I hold his shoulders but he grab my wrists harshly as he pull me closer. "Close your eyes..." He whispered. I did what he said, I am scared. Never in my life have I encountered people like this... like him.

He is trouble, I know it from the very first day of school.

The loud growl he did a while ago as he slam the bat sent shivers down in my spine but the groan... he is screaming in pain. As his grip on mine tighten, it sent shivers all over my body making me shake in fear.

-----

CHANGKYUN

I am dumbfounded, I can't feel my bones. I feel so weak. I don't know what to do. He saved me. He-. My thoughts has been cut when I heard, Hyungwon crying in fear and shouted, "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

I can see the fear in Hyungwon and Kihyun's eyes as they hold the faces of the troublemakers. I looked back at him, and all I can say was "Why?"

Everything went in slow motion. Hyunwoo walk in the cafeteria with nurses and staffs at his back. Hyunwoo looked at Kihyun worriedly as he grab his arm but Kihyun shook it off as tears started rolling down his cheeks. Hyungwon is shaking really bad as he hold the white haired guy's cheeks then started sobbing. Clinic staffs were shock when they recognized their faces. Oh God, why?? Why us? Why this should has to happen? I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. I stood up as I helped the staffs carry them. Tears are forming in my eyes when he coughed blood.

----

The clinic is really big. Hyunwoo was left outside calling someone in his phone, while the three of us are looking at the bodies lying on the beds.

We heard the door open and looked to see who it was but it was just the doctor. The doctor (a girl) looked at the patients and his eyes widened just like the staffs earlier. "Oh my god... the Lee Brothers..." The Doctor walked fast towards them and checked their pulse, eyes and the open wounds.