dream #2

omg so i fell asleep after reading hotel california by SugaInACupOfTae and so i had a dream about it and my theories about it (no spoilers- i mean its a dream)

it all started with pirates.

they were out to get jungkook for reasons unknown. taehyung had been taking jungkook out of town for a quick trip, and since they were dating, jungkook had agreed.

the two boys reached a big ship, like a pirate ship. it was black and had vines and gross plants growing on the sides.

"taehyung, what are-" jungkook turned around to look at taehyung but he had disappeared without a sound. dissapeared, without a single trace. was taehyung even here in the first place?

an old man, who had grey hair and looked like a sargeant from the military and wore a military uniform, showed up. on his uniform was a nametag. yoongi. the man named yoongi held a knife and a gun in both hands, pointing them both at jungkook.

"ive taken your friends lives, now i'll take yours!" yoongi began shooting at jungkook, but somehow he managed to dodge all of them (okay how) and run up the ramp and into the ship. once safely inside the ship, he slammed the door shut and stared straight ahead. he was in a hallway of some sort.

on the right side of the hallway, there was a door that had a window on the top. it was an old wooden door and didnt have a doorknob. right through the window was an old wooden chair, and on that chair sat a man- tied up and completely unconscious.

i feel like i should totally be adding visuals bc my descriptions are awful but i also am NOT the best artist so lmaooo

i feel like i should totally be adding visuals bc my descriptions are awful but i also am NOT the best artist so lmaooo. also this made me laugh more than creep me out here we go

bang.

jungkook flinched from the loud sound the gun made. the man was now dead, hunched over and blood dripping from his head.

jungkook decided he didnt want to be the next victim and scurried down the hallway until he reached another doorway. it was just an open hole in the wall and it was on the left side of the hallway. in that room, was a boat rack. and on that boat rack was a single rowboat that was upside-down and looked as if it hasn't been used in years.

if you walk in the room, there is another entrance on the right side of the wall. so the room is kinda like a circle.

 so the room is kinda like a circle