Thank you!

"A csodálatos"( it's gorgeous) I told my family as we stepped out of the car and into our new home.

"Yes baby it is but remember this is Los Angeles start speaking English so you can learn it better ok" I heard my mother say struggling with the language I just nodded and went inside the mansion mansion.

"Isn't it a little small for us" I heard my older brother alexander say as he looked at our new pack house "it's fine stop worrying" I heard Leonardo my younger brother say "I'm the alpha if the pack house isn't big enough we will just have to look for another one" Alexander said making me groan and slap his chest "finom"(it's fine).

"Rose remember English not Hungarian ok" I heard my mum say I just sighed and nodded "I'm serious in your new job you have to speak English" my face suddenly brightened at the sound of my new job "I still don think she should be a model I mean come on she's only 19 freshly out of college" I heard my father groan.

I laughed at his childless "i am doing this job no matter what you say" I told him struggling with my English of course everyone in my family new English except for me and my younger brother Leonardo as we went to an all Hungarian school where they speak learn and hear only Hungarian.

Now let me tell you slightly about my self my name is rose moon I have to siblings my older one who is 24 and the younger one who is only 17 I guess I get along with my younger brother more as he gets me i still do get along with my older brother I love them both endlessly.

My mother floral is a gorgeous woman that looks like she belongs in her twenties and my father is a handsome man that also looks like he's in his twenties.

My older brother Alexander got most of his looks from my father like the midnight black hair the greyish blue eyes the high cheekbone light pink lips strong jawline tan skin and of course buff body.

My younger brother Leonardo is a mix from my grandparents to my parents he got his bright blue eyes from my grandmother his dark brown hair from my mother his light pink lips from my father his thick lashes from my grandmother his high cheekbones from my father and he's tan skin from my father he's not buff but he does have some muscles and of course abbs.

Now as for me I'm the odd one out my long dark brown hair which has natural light brown highlights no one knows where thy came from my full light red lips my pale features now my eyes I got from my grandfather a gorgeous mix of green blue and grey the only thing that me and my family have that look alike is probably the flawless skin which of course come from werwolf genes.

I stepped inside the white marble floors of the new house I got to admit the house is gorgeous and way bigger than the one back home I don't know how Alexander can say it's not big enough for us where only 5 people in this huge house.

"Ma where are our rooms" I heard Leonardo say struggling with he's English slightly "first floor first door on the left and as for rose it's first floor first door on the right" she told me and Leo. (Short for Leonardo)

We walked to our rooms and I have to say I'm impressed my room is nice with a tv hanging on the wall the colour was red and black and of course the king sized bed in the middle there where two doors probably for the toilet and walk in closet.

I walked out and went inside my brother Leo's room he's one is similar to mine but the colour code is black and light green.

I jumped on his bed "so you want to go outside and see if all of dad's cars have arrived" I asked him I saw him smirk "hell yeah" making me laugh and race him outside.

Now something I forgot to tell you about my father is that he collects cars and no not the normal cars no I mean as in sports cars and motorbikes.

When we arrived down the huge spiral staircase I saw my fathers cars there all nice and neatly placed.

The first one I saw was my fathers grey sleek bugatti veyron super sport and of course his black ferrari 458 spider the other mad cars and motorbikes where all lined up.

As you can see where a very rich and powerful pack we where one of the strongest back in Hungary.

I smiled "nice" I said my father looked at me "very nice" I laughed he was obsessed with his cars "let's go back in" I heard Leo say I looked at him confused he's usually the one that takes an hour just looking at my fathers cars.

Just as we where about to step inside my fathers voice stopped us "oh and Leo school starts on Monday which is tomorrow" he said smirking I laughed out loud causing Leo to give me a nasty glare and stomp inside "oh and rose your going to go and fill out the forms me your mum and brother are busy" he said still smirking I groaned and stomped upstairs with Leo I heard Alexander's laughter behind me making me groan annoyed.

"This isn't fair" me and Leo said at the same time as he stormed into my room "why do I have to take you I don't want to wake up early I have jet lag" I said annoyed I saw Leo look at me in disbelief "Im az egy órákat Abban a pokolban"(I'm the one spending hours in that hell) he said annoyed.

I laughed "igen"(yeah) and I ran out before he tackles me to the ground from annoyance.

By now half the pack has arrived and are making themselves to the extremely huge pack house now the pack house is where most of the pack lives they can choose either they live by themselves with their mates and children or in the pack house of course we chose to live by ourselves in need of privacy.

"The rest of the pack is coming tomorrow all the teenagers arrived so they can go school" I heard our beta say to Alexander "rose will be doing the forms as she is above eighteen which is legal in America and plus she's smart for her age" Alexander answered I heard them go quiet they probably closed the door.

Our beta sac was a handsome man his light brown hair and hazel eyes match his tan skin and charming personality of course that charm only goes to his mate my best friend Gemma.

Gemma is a gorgeous girl her dark brown hair and dark brown hair look great with her pale skin and petite figure.

These two are perfect for each other there both idiots but when it comes down to business they get serious.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:00 i was supremely tired and plus tomorrow I have to get the high school idiots to of course high school.

I got up changed out of my shorts and shirt and into some black silk Pyjamas I went under the red comforter sad as there was no one there to cuddle with me.

But as i fell asleep the word that came to mind something I've been searching for since I was like 16 for when I'm supposed to find my mate as it's my birthday and when I shifted into my gorgeous midnight black wolf was

' mate '