Chapter 12.

-Amber- 

I looked up at the stars as I rested my head on Louis' shoulder. We have been sitting like this in the grass a hour straight talking about what happened in his life the past 2 years. He told me about how his fans want him and Harry to get together, I couldn't help but laugh at that idea. I never once thought of Louis dating a boy. He always had girlfriends, he never once dated a boy. Well, as far as I know of. He told me about his girlfriend that he broke up with a month ago. He even told me about some strange fan encounters that made him feel really awkward.

"So, I am here rambling on about myself for a hour straight." Louis said wiping a piece of my hair out of my face. "How about you tell me what happened to you." 

"What you want to know?" I asked intertwining our fingers together.

"Have you had a boyfriend?"

"Yes." I mumbled feeling my heart drop inside of me. "We dated my senior year. For about 5 months. I was in love with him but.." I stopped talking as I felt tears sting in my eyes. I always hated talking about this. No matter if it's to my bestfriend.

"What did he do to you?" Louis asked with concerned in his voice. I sniffled back a tear as I leaned closer into him and stared at our hands.

"Well, first he saw my cuts.." I stared at my arm, happy that this dress was long sleeve and he couldn't see the many new cuts on my arms. "Then he yelled about how I was stupid and slowly killing myself from doing that." A tear slipped from the corner of my eye as I recalled the memory. "Then when I wouldn't tell him why I cut and starved myself he went a little overboard." I slightly flinched at the thought of his hand slapping my face multiple of times. I felt Louis stiffened and his hands slightly tightened around mine. "But, it don't matter no more. I don't even know where he is anymore. Last I heard was he moved right after school ended."

"I already hate him." He mumbled into my hair. 

"No need to though." I laughed. I pulled his hand up to my mouth and kissed his palm. "It's the past." I let go of his hand as I wiped away my lingering tear on my cheek.

-Flashback-

"AMBER!" I slightly flinched at the surprised anger in Connor, my current boyfriend, voice. I turned around to face him and automatically regretted it when he rushed over to me and grabbed my arm causing me to flinch in pain by the fabric rubbing against my cuts.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled trying to pull my arm away from his grip when he tried pulling up my sleeve to the jacket. He kept gripping harder on my arm everytime I kept trying to pull away so I eventually just gave up and let him pull up my sleeve, revealing all my cuts on my arms.

"What the hell Amber." He stared down at my arm in complete shock not knowing how to react by this. "Why?" He looked up at me, and the anger that were in his eyes were now replaced with concern.

"It's none of your buisness." I mumbled getting enough strength to finally pull my arm away from him. Why should I tell him why? He never cared about anything else about me before.

"I am your boyfriend!" He gripped my shoulders and forced me to look him in his eyes. Anger was growing back and suddenly I felt terrified just to be around him at the moment. "Of course I need to know!"