A/N - Please read!

Hello to you, my fellow human being, and thank you so much for being here!

Unlike my other books, this one will only consist of different themed short stories. Hopefully it won't be too disappointing. ;)

I won't keep you here for very long! There are just a few things I'd like to get out of the way before we start.

1) TRIGGER WARNING; be especially cautious of themes regarding sexual assault, self-harm, drug use, and violence.

2) I'd really like to hear your thoughts and opinions of my work. Please don't hesitate to share them with me in the comment section!

3) I appreciate constructive criticism a lot. I'm not particularly sensitive or easily offended, so don't hold back! I'll still ask you to be somewhat considerate while doing so, though. Simply avoid being unnecessarily rude and we should get along just fine!

4) Please, don't be one of those people who steals and copies other people's work. I put a lot of thought and effort into all of this, so just... don't.

(Seriously, I'll report you if deemed necessary. I know it probably won't ever come to that, but I still think it's worth a mention.)

5) Most of the work I'll publish will probably, in one way or another, contain sensitive subjects. Not every single little thing I write will be bloody and graphic, but a lot of it will be, so be prepared for that. I tend to be quite descriptive while writing in this style. And I won't be putting out trigger warnings every time I publish something that contains sensitive subjects, so please be cautious.

6) I'm a newbie at this whole writing thing. This is not going to be perfect, so try to keep an open mind.

(Please note that the pieces in this short story collection were composed by an individual with a mentality fairly flawed, a soul somewhat shattered, and prospects remarkably grim. It's bound to get dark.)

Thank you again for reading, and I sincerely hope you enjoy it!

All Rights Reserved © 2019