Chapter 1

She fucked the blue octopus so she loved his long tentacle. She asked the big one, "I have a say in the sex?" "No" he replied. "I thought you had made peace with me." "no" he repeated once again. He was angry now. Because she was concerned. She wanted a part in the sex so badly, but twas not the time. His special tentacle pushed her across the room as he said "Leave from my sight and say no more" She only became more enthralled. This made Damien angry with sexula rage. Stephanie pushed her tears out in hopes that he would see how hard she's trying. But he wouldn't, he never does. "Is this about Nicolette?" "Why do you always bring up Nicolette?" Stephanie knew something was up. "She said something didn't she. h uh?" "No" he said with his special tentacle. She knew that she should leave it alone because things were never good when he used his special tentacle. " yee yee" came from the distance. " Is that her...you called her over, didnt you?H UH" "No" but she didn't miss the quiet yee yee under his breath. She never did. "I knew it. You always do it back at her" ".....no....." she scurried outside to greet the sulking ferret, N i c o l e t t e.
A/N: So this is my first story haha so don't judge guys!!