The story

"Hiya Lou, what happened to your arm?" James asked,
"Hi Uncle Buck, I got into a fight with a boy this morning at school and he dislocated my shoulder, but it's been dealt with." She replied.
"Oh ok, how you feeling now?" He asked,
"Still really hurts. Can I ask you a question?" She replied.
James replied with "yeah, sure what is it about?,"
"It's about dad" she paused, then continued "What was he like? When you 2 were younger, he said he sees a bit of him in me, because I protected my friend from getting bullied." James smiled and put his drink on the cofee table and sat in a comfortable position. "When your father and I were younger, he was a little punk always getting into fights in alleyways in downtown Brooklyn." He chuckled "after I was captured, your father got himself experimented on and that's where he got his super strength and speed and everything you see now." He continued "The stupid idiot decided that he would come and save me and 200 others from a Hydra facility by himself, after that we done countless missions with the howling commander's, until I fell of the train in Austria and that was the last time we saw each other up until 5 years ago when we fought against each other but then everything went back to normal." He smiled, and Louise smiled back. She had always wondered what her farther was like, and now that she knew that, she was proud of herself and her father.
"I don't know what to do now, dad has gone out to do stuff" Louise said,
"Why don't we put on some 1940s music and I'll pull out the photo album and show you the pictures of me and your dad" James said. Louise nodded and when Steve came back he found James and Louise asleep on the sofa with the record finished. Steve woke James up and told him to go take a nap, then he picked Louise up took her to her room, where she slept the rest of the evening.