may 18th

dear yoongi,

i decided to visit tae today. his mom was apparently out shopping and his dad was at work so his sister answered the door. and she let me in and told me tae was in his room.

and the door was already open a crack and i didn't really think about it so i kinda just pushed it open and found tae sitting in front of his tv screen in just his boxers.

he got so red in the face i felt kinda bad but it was also funny.

he made me leave until he put some pants on haha.

anyway, i just wanted to talk to him and see how he was doing. the bruises might need some time to heal, and he still seemed upset...but i eventually got him to tell me what happened.

and i was right, yoongi. it did have to do with me.

apparently that one guy asked taehyung if i were gay, or rather he accused me of being gay and that tae and i were dating. and i guess that guy was taking it personally cus his girlfriend had her eyes on me or something, and...i don't even know...

point is, tae was trying to defend me, insisting i wasn't gay, that we weren't dating, and that basically if the guy's girlfriend had her eyes on me she didn't love him, and that i would be a better boyfriend than him any day.

which was unnecessary, but a sweet thing to say i guess.

tae really is a sweet and selfless guy. but also i made sure to tell him not to do reckless stuff like this again.

i'm gonna miss him on monday and tuesday.

miss you as always, too, yoongi.

from,
jimin