Surprise, surprise.....

Ashley P.O.V

As we went into the elevator, April started to get all fidgety. "Why are you so squirmy?" I chuckled looking down at her.

She had a playful smile on her face, "I was wondering if I could race you guys down the hallway to mr Jordan's door", I looked at Jordan for an approval, he just smirked.

"Okay.... Deal" I replied and with that the evaluator door opened, we all ran for Jordan's door, I started jogging and so did Jordan while April was in the lead giggling away.

She stooped at the end of the hallway to Jordan's door jumping up and down "I won, I won, come on you slow pokes" she shouted laughing, I turned to Jordan and winked at him, "I'll race ya" when I said that, I tried to take off with speed but Jordan wrapped his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulders.

"Nah....." I could tell in his voice that he's smiling like a goof ball right now, "Jordan put me down.... I want to race you...... You butt!" I shouted.

He stopped walking and placed me down, but not on my two feet instead he gently placed me down on the ground and took off, "you freaking cheater!" I shouted getting up and trying to catch up to him. No use he won.

"Mr Jordan you cheated" April playfully slapped his leg, while Jordan was chuckling. We all walked inside, Jordan went off to play minecraft with April for fun and I decide to watch them.

I watched Jordan tell April step by step playing minecraft, she's currently sitting on his lap with her legs swinging up and down. Jordan had an arm wrapped around her softly so she doesn't fall, his hand was on the mouse on top of Aprils hand gently guiding her to place the blocks down.

She was mesmerised by the enderman and the ghast, but terrified of the creepers. When ever she saw one April would hide her face into Jordan's chest holding onto to him for dear life, Jordan would just whisper in her ear telling her it's okay. I started to tear up a bit, I love these two so much..... My lovely daughter who is going to grow up to be a intelligent, stunning girl.

Jordan...... Well he's just going to be the love of my life, the torch that guides me out of the darkness.... M-.

My thoughts got interrupted by my stomach feeling all weird and cupping my mouth, I started to feel my hands all sweaty and clammy.

It happened again, I quickly raced down into the bathroom, closing the door and slid my back down onto the door.

"Babe, you okay?" I heard Jordan knock, I cleared my throat, "yeah I'm o-...... Okay"

I wasn't really, I felt like I.... Was.... About to........

And with that, I crawled over to the toilet bowl and hurled.

I brushed my teeth to get the stinky puke breath out, then I realised.... I missed my period... "Oh shit, shit, fuck... No" I whispered angrily.

A-am I pregnant? Oh no........

A/n whaaaaaaat?! Is this here hmmmmm awww dang....... You'll have to find out.... XD

Have a groovy day afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^