How could I be losing you forever. After all the time we spent together

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

March 15th 2016: Los Angeles

"Have fun tonight!" I said. "I will!" replied Taylor happily. "Drive carefully!" I said. "Promise!" replied Kevin.

I kissed my husband and hugged my daughter. They said goodbye and went out of the house.

Taylor turned around to look at me and she had a happy smile on her face. I didn't know it would be the last time we saw each other.

***

I got a snapchat video from Taylor when she sang Still breathing. Her blue eyes shone of happiness and Kevin gave his daughter a hug. "I love you dad!" she said with a smile on her face.

Hours passed without a sight of Tay and Kevin. I tried to call them, but came to the voicemail. I was hoping that they just got stuck in traffic jam.

The doorbell began ringing. I ran to the door and opened. Outside stood a police woman. She took off her hat and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Good evening Adam!" she said. "Has something happened?" I asked worried. "There has been a serious car accident!" said Eva. "Is my daughter and my husband okay?" I asked. "I'm sorry!" she said sadly.

"Please, tell me they're alright!" I begged. "A drunk driver crashed with their car, they died immediately!" said Eva. "No, they can't be dead!" I replied. "I'm so sorry for your loss!" she said.

Taylor and Kevin are dead. I would never see my daughter or my husband again. I will never hear them laugh or see them smiling again.

The room began spinning. I couldn't breathe and I couldn't stop shaking. I fell to the floor and everything went black.

-End of the flashback-

Rest in peace Taylor and Kevin🌹 May the angels watch over you two❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~