Renae and Ricky

Ricky and I have been dating for the past four years. We met in preschool, and started dating in our senior year of high school. I have been questioning things lately. Why hasn't he asked me to marry him yet? I mean we've been together for four years, and I'm thirty weeks pregnant with our daughter. I was sitting in my room of the O2L house, and I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in." I say, and Kian walks in

"Hey Renae, I have a question for you."

"Go for it Keen da Bean."

"Ok this is a very random question, but what is your dream idea of being proposed to?"

"Well I've always dreamt about having a picnic, and being proposed to during it. Why do you ask?"

"Just being my random self."

"Alright. Is Ricky home yet?"

"Yeah he just got home."

"Thanks Bean." I said while getting out of bed. I walked into the living room to see Ricky sitting down on his phone. "Hey babe."

"Hey. How are my favorite girls?"

"We're good." I say walking over to Ricky, and sitting on his lap.

"I'm glad to hear it." Ricky says putting his hand on my stomach. I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you feel her moving?"

"I do feel her moving." Ricky says with a gigantic smile on his face.

"Only ten more weeks until we meet her. By the way we sill have to think of a name."

"I'll go with whatever name you want."

"I really ike the name Jolene Avery."

"Well then let's name her Jolene Avery Dillon."

"Get a room!" Kian yells

"Shut up Kian!" I yell

"Fine." Kian says walking out of the room

"Hey, so Renae do you want to go out tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure where?"

"It will be a surprise."

"Fine, Richard!"

"Don't call me that!" He says laughing

"You know you love me."

"Yes I love you so much." Ricky and I then kiss.

*Skip to the date the next day.*

"Ricky? A picnic? We haven't done this before." I say happily

"I know that's why I set this up." Ricky and I ate our lunch and we sat on a bench for a few minutes.

"Renae?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Can I say something?"

"Yeah go ahead."

"Renae, we have been dating for over four years now, and we have a baby on the way, and I mainly want to say-" Ricky stands up, takes my hand, and gets down on one knee, an takes a small box out. "Renae Alexis Connors, will you marry me?"

"Yes! I would love to marry you, Ricky!" Ricky slides the ring onto my finger, and we kiss. 

"I love you Renae."

"I love you too Ricky."

I should have know Kian asked me that question for a reason. I can't wait to marry the love of my life Ricky Dillon.

A/N: I know Ricky said in a video he was waiting until marriage to have kids, but this is just an Imagine :)