3.Beautiful

Hanna Shut the door and walked inside. She got a glass if water and walked up to bed. She couldn't help but smile. She hoped on to her bed and she cuddled up in her covers. She closed her eyes and she fell asleep.

Caleb walked home. He unlocked his apartment door and walked to his room. He texted Hanna "Are you asleep" he wrote. He put his phone down and went to bed. He was really tired, he fell asleep pretty quick.

The next Day:

Hanna got out of bed. She a had 2 text massages from Caleb. One from last night it said "are you asleep?" and the other one said "Can I pick up". Hanna replied "Pick me up in 20". Caleb texted back "k". Hanna changed her clothes into a yellow halter top and black and her sparkly metallic heels.

*ding dong*

Hanna ran downstairs and opened the door, It was caleb. "Hey" he said. "Hey" said hanna back. "Are you ready?" asked caleb. "Yea just let me grab my bag" said hanna. She ran into the kitchen to grab her bag. "lets go" she said.

They started walking

"About last night..." said caleb

"Do you really like me" said Caleb

"Yea" blushed Hanna

"Really? This is isn't funny if your joking" said caleb.

"I'm not joking" said Hanna.

Caleb kissed Hanna and ran into school. "Haha he's shy, Awwe i love him" said hanna. Hanna ran into class. she sat beside Aria. before she could say anything mrs.Fitz started class. He had a policy of no talking. Class was boring. then finally the bell rang. She was so tired she immediately went to bed.

AUTHOURS NOTES:

This chapter is really short but I hope u like it. And pls vote for me