Part 8

Someone walked in it was..........................................................

yyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuupp

keeeeepp scrolling

Almost

IK your mad but keeep going

MMMMMhhhhhhmmmmm

JUST KEEP SWIMMIN

OK FINALYYY

Alex (Oh shii a bitch done didded fucked up😂👀🍵)

Y/n: *moans* ffuuckk CARLOS

A: WTF Y/N AND CARLOS I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BRO??!?! MY GIRLFRIEND?? YYYY/NNN REALLY I THOUGHT U LOVED ME * Tears start to pour out of his eyes*

You get up and walk up to him

Y/n: n-no a-alex i'm sorry its my fault i ran into the relationship while i still had feelings for carlos too.

C: I'm sorry bro ik you could never forgi-

A: shut up

*You and carlos were quiet*

A: Y/n i can't do this anymore but we still cool and i will always love you( He kisses you one last time) Carlos i just need time bc i can't let go of a friend like you.

C: ok bro i get its fine

Y/n: i'll always love you too * you start to cry and take off the necklace he gave you*

A: No keep it

Y/n: You sure?

A: Yea and i'm gonna dip k?

Y/n: Yea see u later i guess?

*Alex's Pov*

Dammn i don't wanna let her go i love her so much

*End Of Pov*

He leaves and you and carlos get a text from hailey saying she was gonna have a party @8pm it was 7:30. You and carlos hurry and take a shower and change in to these⏬⏬⏬

 You and carlos hurry and take a shower and change in to these⏬⏬⏬

( He's So fucking sexy OMFGG🤤🤤❤)

You and carlos get in your car and take pics. Then start to drive to hailey's house, and you see carlos staring you, and he reaches over and starts to feel your a PuSsAyy.

Y/n: Carlos we are literally 2 mins away later ok ?

C: Ok princesa *You blush*

We get there and you see all your friends and you see alex and leilani dancing on each other then start to make out. you start to feel sad so you go to find hailey and tell her everything. Then carlos came upstairs to drive you home bc you were bored.

Y/n: Byee bittcch love you

H: Love you too see you at school next week.

As you and carlos start walking out you here gun shots and you black out and wake up in the hospital seeing carlos standing over you worried and crying.

C: Y/n...uh a-alex and u-uh h-hailey are........

Hey Guy as i promised i would post today. Buh i really hope you guys liked this part remember to vote and share my story plz. Ik that this was short but i need more ideas so don't come fore me but later. I'll try to post tomorrow.