let me see

(triggerwarning/fluff)

vance smiled and kept his hand in ryan's thigh as they drove back to vance's home from school.

vance smiled listening to the boy in the other seat sing to himself.

"baby you know what we have to do when we get home" vance said softly glancing at the burnett.

"mhm yes daddy" he mumbled as he messed with the string on his black jeans.

"good baby" he says softly "i'm not gonna be angry at you baby, you know that"

ryan nodded as they pulled into the driveway he looked over at vance before getting out of the car grabbing his bag.

vance nodded walking up to the pure white shaded door opening it and holding it for ryan.

ryan followed vance inside and up the staircase where they walked down he hall and into vance's nude shaded room.

vance grinned setting his bag next to his case of records, "alright baby boy c'mere" he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

ryan hesitantly made his way over to him and stood in front of vance closing his eyes tightly as vance slowly rolled up his sleeves checking the now somewhat healed scars.

"there getting better baby boy..i'm proud of you" he whispered and smiled.

ryan nodded, looking down at vance, "thank you daddy" he whispered, his voice terribly small barely even audible.

vance nodded and began lifting ryans shirt to check his stomach.

then and only then ryan began to break down crying "i-i'm so sorry daddy" he sobbed into the palms of his hands.

vance let go of his shirt and nodded leading ryan into his lap wrapping his arms around him slowly

"it's okay sugar don't you cry baby everything's gonna be alright" he whispered as he played with ryans brown curls.

"i-i tried.." he whispered looking up at vance.

"that's all i could ask for you to do baby..is to try" vance smiled and wiped his tears away

"there there darling pretty boys don't deserve to cry..you don't deserve it"

"but i'm not"

"not what doll?"

"pretty daddy..i'm not pretty"

"gosh baby if your not pretty then there's no hope for the rest of us" he joked

"you're gorgeous baby..so so so beautiful..from your curly brown hair to the bottom of your feet. every inch of you was crafted by a god and they made the perfect boy for me" he smiled "i love you..i love you so so so much baby boy..you're my beautiful boy"

" m' loves you too daddy" ryan sniffled hiding his face into vance neck

"i'm proud of you..how about disney and ice cream? does that sound good baby?"

ryan simply nodded and smiled, "yes dada"