Short Story

l irritated groan. Today was not the day to be going wrong. It was prom night and this night had to be special. I had my prom dress ready but some animal got to my dress. My dog looking over to me with a innocent look on her face but, I can't stay at my baby forever. "Come here". I cooed at my her. As she struts her little stuff over here on my lap. I say closing my eyes. As my mind races with ideas to fix this.

Ring, Ring
"Hey, you coming"

"Umm. I have to pause on that."

"Why?"

"Because, My animal ruin my dress."

Gasp* "OMG"

"I know right."

"That too, but I see your boyfriend flirting with someone."

"Are you sure that their flirting."

"Yes!"

"Where?"

"They are by ice cream shop- wait he's leaving with the girl."

"What, he said he was going to pick up his suit."

"He clearly lied, call him."

My day can't get any worse, right?
I tried called him many of times but never got a response. At last I texted him.

-If you want to go with some else that is fine, but at least tell me beforehand. It not like I was going anyways. BYE .-

Gray's POV
"Remember the time when you were little and got ice cream in your nose." Lily said laughing.

"Yeah, that was so hilarious and delicious."

"Your weird."

"What time is it, Lily?"

"1:30, why?"

"I need to go pick up my suit. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure I have nothing better to do."

We walk to go get my suit and went home to get ready. I walk to my room, I turn my phone getting 23 miss calls from Celeste and 1 message.
I tried calling her but didn't want to answer. So I called her best friend.

"Hello..."

"Hey umm. Can you help me with Celeste."

"Why should I help you."

"I know, but this is a misunderstanding"

"Misunderstanding?"

"Well you see that girl I was with is my cousin, Lily and my suit wasn't done yet so, we went to get ice cream then, go back later."

"Oh.. Sorry.."

"Can you help me now?"

"Yes!"

"Here's the plan."

Time skip

Celeste POV
I jump up to the sound of my favorite song plays outside. I hear a knock on the door, I rush to the door seeing my best friend Star. She lead me to a place in the forest. Beautiful.

I gasp as the beautiful scenery lay before me

I gasp as the beautiful scenery lay before me. With Gray holding a bouquet of blue roses. This is like a dream come true. I walk toward him.

"I'm sorry, what Star told you was a misunderstanding, that girl was my cousin and tag along with me and I left my phone at home

"I'm sorry, what Star told you was a misunderstanding, that girl was my cousin and tag along with me and I left my phone at home."

"Oh sorry, I misunderstood"

"Can you go to prom with me again?"

"Yes but I don't have anything done."

"I have that under control."

"This day was like a dream come true

"This day was like a dream come true."