Water

"Right lads It's been a fun stream but I gotta sleep. Love you all and see you all on the next one."

   Josh finished his seven hour stream. He was attempting a death run. Key word 'attempting". Did he finish it all, yeah, he felt like hell though. But he was rampaging though. But rampaging was just an act he'd do just to make his audience laugh. But could you tell the difference between him actually rampaging and not? Well, you can't really say anything, since Josh doesn't rampage at all, at least that's what he tries to tell himself. 

  But something Josh was...bored. The man was bored and unmotivated the past few weeks. He just lost all the motivation he had when he first started his channel. He's about as grateful for all his subscribers and the fact that he's able to make a living off something he enjoys. But content and growth has been slow lately. Well maybe not lately but for the past few months. All of his friends were doing better off than him, he's not as big as he could have been. I mean you can't really blame the man for being unmotivated right now can you?

   Then he was bored, he had been using the same format in his videos for weeks. He was growing a little bored of it and desired a change. That's what he wants, a change.

   Josh turned off his computer and look at his desk. It was full of energy drinks and napkins from the Chinese takeout he has ordered a few days prior but finished today.

Damn. I'm really thirsty.

   Josh stood up from his chair and and walked out of his room to the refrigerator. 

A/N 

Hope you like this preview. I'm getting tired so I'll finish this chapter tomorrow. Leave any suggestion you have mate. Thanks and bye (march 2019)