Day 3

Gazzy's Pov

Symere decided to be absent yesterday so i wasn't able to sit with him during lunch but I did on my own provoke him a little. Also now that i remember i ain't see Jordan yesterday either so Symere really left me the whole day to go get some dick damn that's foul. Anyways Symere is here today so i'll put him on about what happened yesterday.

"Sy sy i need to put you on" I said grabbing his arm. "Ooooo tell me what happened boo" he said walking with me to lunch. " So yesterday right i had class with Omar so i tried to listen to what you said and tried to provoke him". "Not my little innocent baby what you do" he said all wide eyed.

"So me and my friends were twerking and he walked on the class and i guess he seen me and then he choked me and whispered in my ear "imma need you to stop all that acting up, don't make me have to do something" and when i say i felt my bussy throb i ain't never wanted to be fucked so badly before-" symere stopped me before i could go on "bitch that nigga wanna fuck you what you say back you better have responded with that same energy". "bitch if you let me finish you would have figure that out, so i responded back "Okay Daddy make me" with a smile even though i was so fucking nervous i had to pop a whole xan after school just to calm down" he looked at me surprised.

"You don't even need me you and your man about to be fucking in a week" he said. "I hope so this single life ain't it i'm trying to have to wheel myself to school. I need some dick so good i think about marrying the man." I let out a breather before being meet by Jordan. "Hey Gazzy" he said giving me a dap. "Hey baby" he said kissing Symere's head "let me say one last thank you for yesterday" he said as he licked my best friend ear then left a kiss in the back of his ear and then one on his neck. "Jordyyy stop not in front of Gazzy" he said giggling. Lemme add Jared cause their finna be so many mbn moments in this book lmao.

"Okay y'all i understand y'all fucked yesterday don't rub it in my face i need some dick to J tell Omar to stop playing and give me the works" I huffed out. He laughed before making an shock impression "Gaz do you have Omar in your class cause yesterday I remember him talking about a nigga with pink and blonde dreads" I smiled as we walk to the empty table.

"Yeah i have one with him what he say about me" i said trying to suppress a smile. "He said he would fuck you and that you are fine asf with a fat ass but then he followed it all up with a no homo though" Jordan replied back. I became elated but then had to roll my eyes this boy think he ain't gay but everything he saying is gay.

"Yeah alright i know that's easy to change cause i remember when you used to be straight but now you be skipping school with Symere to be all up in his guts" I said with a laugh drinking my water. "You know itttttttttt" Symere said making a pose. Making Jordan shake his head but laugh then people started coming there was my baby daddy Omar, Micheal with his sad ass boyfriend Jared, Stokeley's fat ass accompanied with Jahseh and Dentrell and Jay.

I knew everyone either because we have classes together or we were already friends.
Jay had to open his mouth "Bro why all these gay ass niggas at the table" and Kentrell his main dickrider had to say "yea where y'all gay niggas come from". Before Symere could speak i said something since i decided to be bold. "I don't know why either of y'all call us gay when both of y'all be spamming my finsta with likes, try that again" everybody laugh but Kentrell and Jay. "Your bugging i ain't like shit" almighty teeth said before herpes followed up with a "yea your bugging"

I got my phone out and looked for my finsta account on my regular i found it and showed it to Omar purposely also because he was in front of me. "Did i lie" I said he looked at the picture. "Damn you got a fat- i mean nah he right y'all niggas is fruity" he said before taking my phone out my hand and dming himself my instagram.

WHAT OMAR SEEN

Liked by 13,653 and nba_youngboy, ybnalmightyjay, and liluzivert

badbiddy.gazzy bad bitch with me she so thick that iont even need a pill 💊
(Y'all I made this and I was dying I now see how ass this is 🤣)

"Anyways y'all i'm Gazzy" I said afterwards since i had shut the two goons up after they left the table.

"No homo but you really fine asf and you have a fat ass like are you even a boy" Omar said looking at me. I got a little flustered "um uh uh yea i am and thank you" I said looking at my food since I couldn't look him in the eye.

"So now you so shy you was just bold now you stuttering and shit. Do i make you scared or something. I don't bite well unless you want me too" he said then went over the table to whisper in my ear the rest.

He laughed seeing me stuck. "Im just kidding about that last part i'm not gay" he said. "That's what they all say" I said under my breath. "Speak up real quick nigga" he said. "I didn't say nothing" I said with a grin.

"Yeah keep on playing I'm finna choke your ass out let's see how much you gonna be talking then" he said with a hint of fake anger. I laughed before i smirked "do it then Daddy".