PREFACE

Before you begin reading this Sanders Sides fic, there are a few things I'd like to make public to you all.

1. Ships.

If you looked at the tags before you opened this book, you'll notice that no ships are tagged. There's a reason for this.

There are none. 

This is going to be a storyline based fic and I don't think romance is necessary to this plot. 

2. Opinions.

There will be headcanons in this story.

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.

You may not agree with things being expressed. That's fine. You're free to have your own opinions/ideas. But be nice to each other if you want to talk about it.

I had another Wattpad account (which I will not be sharing because it's CRINGE and I would like to forget that part of my life), and the amount of arguing and toxicity that was present was annoying to the point where I would get stressed out about it all the time. As a high schooler/college student, I have enough stress to deal with and I don't need to be worrying over why my readers are screaming at each other (because I will worry. I cannot help it).

Be nice to each other, respect each other as people, respect ME as a person and as an author please. Don't harass, belittle, mock, or bully anyone. I've gotten enough death threats, thank you.

3. Triggers.

This one is going to be the problem child in this story. These characters are going to be thrown into a medieval war. There will be a ton of mentions of weapons, attacks, fights, etc.

I will do my best to tag all of these in the trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter. If I miss something, please tell me! I'm always willing to add something to the trigger list, I don't want anyone's mental health to suffer because I didn't know I was mentioning something that was going to upset them.

I am horrible at identifying triggers. I do think I got all of the serious ones with the chapters (I'm writing this with 14 chapters typed up already), but I cannot guarantee that and I apologize.

Again, tell me if you see something, I will tag it in future chapters. Message me, comment, however you feel it's necessary to let me know.

4. Comments.

Feel free to ask questions! Make comments, give criticism (SO LONG AS IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE!), I'm totally open to hearing suggestions for my writing, and I'm always ready to discuss things that I've brought up/written out in my book.

Depending on what you ask, I might answer you, or defend my decisions. I will be respectful as I am asking you to be, and I hope I can either explain or resolve everything that is brought up.

~

Many of these things will be reiterated through the chapters. If the repetitiveness annoys you I'm sorry, but I want everyone to have the best reading experience they can.

I believe that's all I wanted to discuss, I hope you like the book. Spread peace, love, and positivity, and enjoy!