3

Billie's POV

1 day later

"Hey! Brianna! Uhm so why weren't you here yesterday?" I tilted my head and her eyes gazed back on the floor.

"Uhm...I don't know" she smiled and started fidgeting with her fingers.

"You don't..know?" I laughed and she looked me dead in the eye and I began to feel nothing but tension.

"Can you just stop. It's none of your fucking buisness" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

ouch.

Brianna's POV

"Can you just stop? It's none of your fucking buisness." I spat at her and walked away.

This bitch.

Seriously? She that bitch fucking knows what happened to Marilyn. There's something up with that stupid ass teacher I swear.

————————————————————————
(A/N- I know Issac & Elijah are clowns but have you EVER read a Billie fan fiction w/o those clown twins?)

2:30 pm

I felt my phone buzz and carefully pulled out my phone to check out who it was.

Group chat

*Que added 213-267-9932*
Que
Hey. After school I need you all to come over and meet someone. It's gonna sound really weird but she's only a year older then us.

Issac
K

Drew
All of us?

Me
ok
————————————————————————
Billie's POV

I pulled into Que's driveway and went to his front door.

"Hey!" He smiled and opened the door and told me to sit down.

There was a group of kids here. I couldn't recognize all but-

oh shit.

Brianna's POV

You have to be fucking kidding me.

"Why is this bitch here" I looked her up and down and then furrowed my eyebrows at Que.

"I know she's your science teacher Brianna but-" I cut drew off

"It's not that. She fucking KNOWS what happened to my fucking girlfriend and she had the audacity to laugh about it. She's a fucking bi-" drew slapped me.

uhmm. Ouch?

"Brianna. Sit back down. We are gonna figure this out. Billie. Sit down." She slapped both of us this time.

"Okay. Billie. Why the fuck would you laugh about her girlfriend dying?" Drew demanded and stared her down.

"I didn't even know she had a girlfriend.." she squinted her eyes at me and then I remembered.

Marilyn went to another school this year.

"Uhmm...Brianna?" Drew slapped me. "Drew stop fucking slapping people" Elijah yelled.

"Okay we need to forgive eachother or some shit" Issac raised his voice which made us all listen and we agreed.

"uhmm...I just realized Marilyn went to another school so uh....sorry?" I got no response but a nod.

How are we supposed to be friends with my science teacher? What the fuck?

————————————————————————
A/N

Yall I promise they gonna fall in love at some point just trust me

Socials♥️
Tiktok- velcro.boobielice
Instagram- bilsacrylicnails
Snapchat- gracie_mae1205