wiki

View Celine Laurent's Wikipedia Page

name: Celine Ella Laurentborn: December 15, 1999

born: December 15, 1999. Lyon, France.
occupation: Actress, singer, and songwriter
years active: 2015—present

ABOUT!
Celine Ella Laurent was born on December 15, 1999, ten minutes before her twin brother Caleb was delivered. She lived in Lyon, France until she was seven years old, when her parents immigrated to America.
Celine has always wanted to be an actress, and that dream only grew stronger when she moved to Los Angeles.
"I knew from the moment we left LAX, I wanted to be a name on the Hollywood Walk of Fame," Celine said in an interview with MTV.

Celine came out as lesbian in an Instagram post after a photo of a her kissing a girl surfaced in 2017.
"I like to believe I shouldn't have to come out, that a picture of me kissing a girl wouldn't spark so much controversy. Unfortunately, that's not the world we live in. Yes, I'm a lesbian," Celine captioned her Instagram post.

CAREER!

Celine was the leading role in Disney Channel's sitcom, Liv and Maddie. It was her first role on TV, and resulted in Celine winning an Emmy in 2016.

Celine was casted in Descendants as Mal Bertha, in 2016. The Disney Channel Original Movie received so much praise, that Celine revised the role in the sequel, Descendants Two.

In 2017, Celine was casted as Gwen Stacey in Spider-man: Homecoming.

Celine played alongside Descendants Costar, Booboo Stewart, in the indie film American Satan in 2018.

Also in 2018, Celine stared as the antagonist, Ruby Hale, in season five of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fans loved her character so much, she has been confirmed to be in season six as well.

Celine has also released an E.P titled, Honey. It was the most played E.P on Spotify. Her single "Heartless" skyrocketed to IHeartRadio number one during its initial release.

DISCOGRAPHY!

i. Honey

FILMOGRAPHY!

(television.)

2015-2017 (s1—s4) — LIV AND MADDIE — Liv and Maddie Rooney
2018 (s5—) — AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D — Ruby Hale

(film.)

2016 THE DESCENDANTS FRANCHISE — Mal Bertha

2017 — SPIDER-MAN : HOMECOMING— Gwen Stacy

2018 — AMERICAN SATAN — Hope Maxwell