DINKLEBERG

Just a quick thing I wrote.. sorry if it isn't that long!

Jacks POV

The next day I shut out the world. At least attempted to. Elsa kept bugging me about when we were tutoring and stuff like that.

Whatever.

Merida and Hiccup tried to get me to talk to them again.

Yeah right.

TOP was sticking with me today and stayed silent most of the time as usual.

Thank God.

I walked to my locker to see Mer there.

"Jack please talk to me" She begged. She put her hand on my shoulder and I just shrugged it off. I walked away and she was on my tail. She ran to my side and pushed me inside the empty classroom.

I when I steadied myself I started walking to the doors. Merida locked it and pushed me into a chair. I saw Hiccup and TOP sitting also. Hiccup was on the left and TOP on the right. I picked TOP up and sat her next to Hiccup then sat where she was sitting.

"Aight I know ye want some answers sows are here to give you them." Mer says to me.

"How long?" I say

"A month" Hiccup answers

"When did it start?"

"Well when ye left for the weekend with Emma..." Mer says

"Why did you do it." I say then there is silence. TOP just sat there wondering what was happening.

"I'm leaving now." I say an start for the door. I stop and go back to Merida. I ripped the necklace that I always wore off. It had a red arrow and had a engraving that said 'Merida' on it. I put it in Mer's hand and walked out the door.

TOPs POV

Well that was awkward..

Elsa's POV

Ugh! Jack wasn't in tech class today. OF ALL CLASSES! I saw him by his locker so I walked up to him and slapped his angelic face. I'm really mad right now but I seriously don't wanna do this to him. But.. it's for my social status so it's got to be fine right?

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU TODAY?" I yelled at him.

"None of your buisness.." Jack said and the forming crowd gasped.

"TECH WAS THE CLASS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME IN." I screamed at him getting angrier.

"Everything isn't about you Elsa!!" Jack said loudly. I glared at him and snapped my fingers. Two jocks came grabbed his arms. I punched him in the stomach a lot then did a slap attack on his face. He seemed wore out so they dropped him. I kicked him with my heel and finally got pulled away by Punzie and Anna.

"ANYONE ELSE WANNA BACK TALK ME?!" I said and everyone just backed away. Jack got up and limped to the nurse. That little kid was helping him and his other friends looking from a far. Punz and Anna walk me away.

"You have been treating that kid worse and worse!" Anna exclaims.

"What's gotten into you Els? Sure we bully kids but we don't hurt them that bad." Punz says.

"Drop it!" I spat. "I'm going to the Café" I said and walked to my car. Once I saw Anna and Punzie leave I banged my head on the steering wheel. I looked at my shoes to see a spot of red on them. Great, he was bleeding all because of me.