Chapter 2

This is my second part of the story and I hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsumi's Pov

After I said my name Wendy kind gave me a weird look, for no reason. "Hi, my name is Erza Scarlet and you can come inside to the guild now to get your guild stamp. The red headed woman said. I nodded and smiled.

As we we're walking in Gray kept giving me a rivalry glare and what I noticed that one of my song were playing 'black magic'. This caused me to smile more. "Natsu what type of mage are you because I'm a celestial mage, Gray is a ice make mage, Erza is a re-quip mage, Gajeel is a iron dragon slayer and Wendy is sky dragon slayer. So what are you?" Lucy asked.

"Well I'm a fire dragon and lightning dragon slayer, also I can use transformation and healing magic" I said rubbing the back of my neck. They all looked at me with shock in their eyes. "Wow that's well cool Natsu." Erza said patting me hard on my back of my binder. I fake smiled from the pain.

"MASTER!!" The group shouted besides Gajeel. A short old man turned around and saw us. " Oh, hello team untamed. (they are called that because of how much destruction that they cause). And who is this young man?" The master of the guild said. Wendy and Lucy grabbed my hand and pulled me forward in front of everyone and face to face with the guild master.

"Master this is Natsu and he wants to join our guild." Erza said with a smile. "Hi there Natsu my name is Makarov but you can call me gramps or master. Welcome to fairy tail." He said and smiled

time skip brought to you by my character (comment and guess who I am)

I was currently sitting at the bar when I hear Mai's new song come on 'roar'. I see everyone in the cheering and dancing in the guild, so I grab my phone and film and send it to Mai. I see the same group from earlier and a few others come over. "Hey Natsu this is Levy, Mira and Juivia." Lucy said and I waved. "Hey Natsu can we ask you a few questions?" Erza asked. I looked at her puzzled and nod. "Are you in any type of relationship and with who?" Gray asked. I quickly think and text Mai.

Me: Hey babe my guild want's to know if I'm in an relationship and with who. what should I do?

Mai: Just say because no one knows about our relationship and this also might mean we will have some guest.

me: Thx babe and has Zeref left?

Mai: Yes he has see you soon xxx <3

I look up from my phone and breath then look at the group. " I have a fiancé, and she's beautiful" I said with a smile. "Well then who is she?" They all asked. I smiled and said "Mai Collings" They all froze, 'guess they were fans'. "Prove it" Gray said with a very angered voice.

" Okay I will meet me outside in 10 minutes then we will go to our home."

time skip

We stood out my house and I can smell the food that Mai is cooking. 'FISH PIE'. "This is your house! Just wow." Wendy said reminding me of Sanda. I nodded again. We walk and are introduced by my gorgeous living room. "Mai I'm home" I shouted when I hear running.

I see Mai running to me, she jumps and I catch and kiss her. "What took you so long this is the longest we've been apart in years." She pouted. We both turn to the group, plus master staring at us with jealousy and fanning out. "Hey babe we 'rent they the people you filmed earlier to my song roar" Mai asked. " YEP "

"Either this is a dream or your the real Mai Collings." Lucy asked. She shook her head no and all the girls all fainted and Gray fell over