Batty For Pie (ClopFic)

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS CLOP (PORN), FLUTTERPIE, & ROMANCE! THANK YOU!
—————————————————
"Ugh, where am I?" You wake up in a pitch dark room, only too see a tall pony figure in front of you. "Why Hello Pinkie..." The Tall Dark Pony Figure said. Pinkie had seen some bat wings, a light pink mane, and a yellow skin coat. "What is going on?!" Pinkie Says to FlutterBat. "oh nothing, just, making love..." Fluttershy Said Too Pinkie Pie. "Making Love? Wha-" She covered my mouth with her hoove whispering "shhhh". She dropped down, with her hooves catching her before she hit the ground. She started too put a fake penis on. "F-Fluttershy" I said nervously sweating. "Don't Call Me Fluttershy, Call Me Bat Mama~" As She shoved the plastic penis inside me, I felt so.... good. I didn't like this, not a single bit. She bit her lip, and I bit mine. "Now, every time you call me Fluttershy or moan, I'll go even harder! Is that understood?" FlutterBat said too me. I knew I could NOT call her Fluttershy or she would go so hard. "O-ok Bat Mama" I said too her. "Good." She put the penis back in me. I wanted too moan so bad, but I couldn't. She started breaking her own rules by going faster, and harder. She kissed me putting her slimy and slobbery tongue in my mouth. It felt so good. As she took her lips a away from mine. I let out a lustful sigh. I let out a few lustful laughs, well, maybe ALOT of lustful laughs. We both started huffing and puffing. She stuck the plastic penis farther into me. "Oh yes! Mmmm! Keep Going!!!" She stared at me lustfully. "If you say so!" She started going farther into me body. "Mmmmm" I moaned. I wanted too moan so much, so I did, but that was the wrong decision. "Did I hear a moan?" Fluttershy Asked me. I opened my eyes quickly and said:  "No Bat Mama! I didn't! I Pinkie Promise!" She looked at me with a smirk. "How about we wash out your lying mouth, Hm?" She asked me smirking. She stood tall, she asked me too Open my mouth, and I did what Fluttershy had told me too. She stuck the penis in my mouth. "Mmmmm" I said. I felt sticky and Gooey. I looked down and saw cum all over my legs. "Oh yeah. Bat Mama is happy!" She said too me. She started cumming as well. It got all over the plastic penis, which mean I was not only sucking a penis, put cum too. "Yeah. Slurp my cum." I took my mouth away from the penis and started licking and slurping the cum clean off.  After I was done, Me and Fluttershy were hitting the hay. "Did you have fun with Bat Mama?" She asked me in a low soft voice. "Oh yes Bat Mama. I did" I replied back, and we went too sleep. The next morning, the regular Fluttershy was back, she asked why was I sleeping in her bed, and remembering what happened that night, I decided not too answer.