Quirks, Pups And Mates

Before you begin reading I would just like to say that this isn't Kirikami but mainly Bakudeku, which was requested. I'm doing this because I want to give you guys an update as I'm still working on another oneshot.

Anyway, I hope this is alright for the mean time and then we'll get back to the normal content.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Having two Omegas in the class who are dating Alphas in the same class was the best in terms of messing with the Alphas, something 1-A figured out quickly. The class loved messing with Kirishima and Katsuki, talking about parenting to scare the Alphas, even having their mates join in. Of course this was all a joke and none of them thought they would be parents until their mid twenties, that was until their was an accident with a quirk.

The class was split into two groups with the biggest going to the mall as a class trip and everyone else just having a wander around. When coming up near the school the smaller group starting talking to a couple people who recognized them from the sports festival, one of them saying they would love to join UA but didn't have the right quirk. That person's friend spooked them by patting them hard on the back, resulting in a small collision with Kirishima and Kaminari.

They now know what the person's quirk was, and it left them stuck with two infants. The small group that was just having a lovely walk around were now in the dorms trying to figure out what to do, in the end Izuku called Yaoyorozu. The raven haired girl answered and put the phone on speaker for everyone else to hear.

"Hello Midoriya." Yaoyorozu greeted.

"Hey Yaoyorozu. Sorry to bother you but you guys are still at the mall right?" Izuku asked. There was a fair amount of noise in the background and what seemed to be slight arguing.

"Deku is everything alright?" Uraraka asked in concern.

"Um... not exactly - Kacchan stop! Just..." Izuku sighed from the other end. "Give him to me." There was some shuffling from Izuku's side as Kastuki handed him one of the infants.

"Midoriya, what's going on?" Todoroki spoke up from beside Yaoyorozu.

"Someone turned Kaminari and Kirishima into babies by mistake." Izuku sighed.

"What?!"

After getting back to the dorms and everyone getting over the shock of what happened, Izuku was able to explain everything.

"So it'll only last a week?" Yaoyorozu clarified as she looked over the two infants on the couch.

"It should, yes." Tokoyami confirmed, having been present when everything happened.

"This shouldn't be too hard right? I mean they're just babies, plus they're so cute!" Ashido gushed.

"Pretty sure cuteness has nothing to do with taking care of a baby." Jirou  commented.

"Taking care of an infant is very difficult. They need a lot of attention and care, not to mention they're unpredictable when it comes to their actions and behaviour." Iida said matter of factly. "We have to inform Aizawa Sensei."

"What are we supposed to tell him? Oops, sorry Mr Aizawa, we accidentally turned two of our classmates into babies?" Sero questioned.

"You did what?" Aizawa said from behind Sero. The raven haired boy jumped at the sudden presence of his teacher. Everyone held their breathe as Aizawa's eyes landed on the two infants.

"It wasn't us, some fucker decide to turn these two into brats." Katsuki said, grunting as Izuku stepped on his  foot for his poor explanation.

"It was an accident Sensei." Izuku corrected, Katsuki glaring at him for his now sore foot.