PART 14

HEY!!

Still very much alive writer.

Happy reading.

Want an insane back to back, update?

Do complete 700+ votes!! ** Damn serious this time**

Just to know how interested you are in my story. And yeah, no rude comments for the target, I don't want you to lecture me over anything about it. If you could demand update from me, even I can ask for the votes, I have seen this happening with many writers nowadays, where I see readers bashing writer, just for asking votes, I know some goes off limit with there demand, but that doesn't mean you crack up genuine writers', who waits for response to know whether you like it or not. Dude, I can't see you people, we all are connected virtually through a flat form, the only thing makes us feel we are going in right part only is with your response, if that drops down, you can't possibly imagine the pain of writer he/she takes complete an update. I'm writing behalf of all the writers' who are already fed up with your response. If you don't like something please do inform us on our face by writing on the comment box, don't make us go with further pain. *Damn frustrated writer*

And yeah, now I don't want you to tell me, who asked me to start this book, you possibly don't have the right to say that to me, when are you reading my book. C'mon, I never asked one read it.

** This is not pointed to anyone, but I found some readers commenting rudely these days in other stories, this is from my side to stand for all those writer's, So, just stop doing it. If you don't want to read his/her books just because, they are aiming for votes and targets, and you don't like about it, just quiet it or be a silent reader than bashing anyone out there, you certainly don't have that right to bash her/him**

Hopefully, you take this seriously. You can't hurt someone knowingly. Just don't spoil someone mind, you never know what writers are going through in their personal or professional life, still giving updates. 

'This books maybe a book for readers, but for writer's it is their baby.'

And yeah, no one has bashed me. This is just a note, I want you to understand the possible situation of a writer, who genuinely wants to know your response, which we only get through your comments and votes. Just don't be harsh and rude, a humble request. * Hoping to see the change*

##

Happy reading!!

Target 700+votes

7500+words

Nandini's Pov

I dug my finger into the ice cream tub, I saw the tv going on, I switched it off, as I cuddled myself in the couch in the living room. I rubbed my forehead tiringly. Even ice cream wasn't helping me to lift my mood. I wish Manik was here. I miss him so badly, so tears started flowing without my consent, though I was in no mood to stop them. I just didn't want to hold anything. I pulled out my phone, as I started the picture.

 I pulled out my phone, as I started the picture