Please don't hurt me again.

"Claire! You've got to get him in here! He's getting himself sick because you can't forgive him. I know what he did was wrong but we both know and I'm sure everyone agrees with me that you two won't be at your best if you aren't together. Go get her girl!!"

Out of everyone who told me to forgive him, my bestfriend always knows how to encourage me. After getting an umbrella, I went over to the rain soaked boy on his knees, in the middle of the field.

He was still kneeling when I came up to him. He didn't seem to recognize me until a screamed at him.

"What do you think you're doing?!? You think you're some hotshot kneeling in the field under this blazing weather?! What are you trying to prove? You think you can get me to pity you? Forgive you because you got wet?"

He looked almost glad at the fact that I was talking to him after a few days of spoken silence but then sad and hurt at the same time for my remark. He spoke as he continued to kneel.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry that I keep hurting you and I feel guilty of hurting you after you have given me another chance, after I have gained back you trust. I know you don't deserve any of the pain I caused you but here I am, asking you to give me yet another chance. Will you forgive me?"

The umbrella I was holding above us fell when my grip loosened, getting me as soaked as he is. He looked me in the eye and this time, I kept my gaze on his. Even in the rain, I could see the tears that came from his eyes, and seeing as how swollen and red his eyes were I knew he'd been crying for days. I kneeled down in front of him and put my arms around his shaking shoulders, whispering in his ear.

"You are a jerk for doing what you've done but what's done is done. Nobody is perfect. I forgive you. I was waiting for you to talk to me. I thought we were really over. Ending our relationship would hurt more than any f our fights would. You have always hurt me. But that's inevitable. I give you another chance because I can't function well without you. I guess I just needed you to learn this lesson. Because I can't afford anymore heartbreaks at the moment. I love you, Ace. Please, dont hurt me again."