Day 1

(Author note: Memories will be written in this font.)

They bring me to my room, and hand me clothes to wear. I sat down on the bed, and before the nurse left, she says " Come out for dinner when you're done changing." She shuts the door and I sit on the bed. I look around the small but comfy room. I stand up and take off my shirt. I look into the mirror and see scratches all over my body. I slowly trace them, hissing at the pin they caused. 

I finish getting dressed and open the door. I walk down the stairs looking for the dining hall, I pass a small sitting room. Only two people are in there. I go in and see one girl sitting on her knees in front of the table. The other was a nurse, and she was knitting in the chair next to the table. I step into the room further and the girl sitting on the floor looks over at me. There's wrap around her eyes. She looks over to the nurse. " Nurse Emily, is there someone else here?" I look at the book on the table. It was a coloring book. The nurse looks up and smiles at me. " Yes Sunny, someone else is in the room. Remember to be nice. He's a new patient. "

The girl slowly walk up to me and holds her hand out. The nurse gets up slowly and walk over to watch. " Alex, this is Sunny. This wrap around her eyes makes her completely blind. So please be patient when she walks." I put my hand in Sunnys, and she smiles. She pulls me closer and says " let's dance." Before I object her, she wraps my arms around her and we ballroom dance.  I follow her lead, and I let a smile creep onto my lips. But it fades when Nurse Emily stops us. " Lets go grab dinner before everyone else gets the hot stuff. Come on Sunny and Alex." Sunny holds the nurses hand and I follow behind.