chapter 12

Jungkook p.o.v

"I'm looking for Jeon Jungkook" a deep voice says from the door way. I walk over, who is this man? "Can I help you?"I ask, back hugging y/n just in case. "That's no way to talk to your brother" The man says. "I only have one brother and he's in the hospital, I have no idea who you are" I say. Who the hell is this?. "Son I told you to let me take Care of this" A tall man says walking up to us. I hug y/n tighter. "Who the fuck are you?" I say. "Now that's no way to talk to your father, is it?" The man says. I freeze. "I-i never meet my dad"I say my voice shaky. "Well you are now, and this is your pregnant fiance, right?" The man that claims to be my father says. "Yes, and how do I know if your really my father?"I ask. I whisper in y/n ear "go to your room, I'll handle this". She nods and runs to her room. "Would you like a DNA test?" He says. "I just need proof"I say. "Give me the picture" The man calla back to his men. One of the guys hands him a picture. "This is me, you and your mother when you were a baby" The man says. I take the picture and look at it. My mom looked so happy, she looked like she actually loved me. did she love me before my dad left?. "W-why did you leave?" I ask, my voice shaky. He thinks he can leave and come back into my my life 20 years later. "Because son, I'm part of a mafia, I can't stay in one place forever" he says. "So you think you can leave and come back 20 years later!?, my mom hates me! And she hates me because i look like you! She neglected me as a child....told me that I had to be independent if I wanted to be a good husband....all I wanted was for her to love me"I say on the verge of crying but I held it in. "I'm sorry son" he says. "You don't deserve to call me that, now I will like it if you would leave me and my family alone"I say then slam the door in his face.

Jungkook father p.o.v

I felt angry, Jeon Jungkook, you are my son and I will be the grandfather of your future child. "Jin, keep a watch of the house, report to me what you see"I say to one of my men. "excuse, but sir I had a date with Namjoon tonight" Jin says. "Then he can join you" I say. "Namjoon, your staying here and are going to watch with your boyfriend" I say. I then take the rest of my men and walk off.

3:00
Y/n p.o.v

There's a knock on the door so I open it. "Hi Yoongi! Hi Hoseok!" I say happily. "Hi, so we found out that all the spas are closed today so instead we are gonna make our own spa!" Yoongi says, him and Hoseok holding up bags. "Even more fun, we can also watch movies!" I say. I let Yoongi and Hoseok in the house. "Hey Jungkook" Yoongi says to Jungkook who just walked in the room. "Hey"Jungkook says. "This is my boyfriend Hoseok!" Yoongi says. "Hi, I'm Jungkook" he says.

Yoongi p.o.v

Jungkook doesn't seem very happy. "Hi!" Hoseok says. "Are you guys doing an at home spa?" Jungkook asks. "Yeah we are, all the spas were closed for some reason, they're normally open today" Hoseok says. "Oh" Jungkook says. "You good? You seem off"I say. "Yeah, imma be in my room if you guys need me" Jungkook says. whats wrong with him.

Y/n p.o.v

There's a knock on the door. I go and open it. "Miss park, your coming with us" a man says grabbing me. "Help!"I scream.

Authors p.o.v

"Help!" y/n screams. "Be quite if you want to live" the man says. Yoongi runs and grabs Jungkook. "Let her go!" Jungkook says running in the room. "Should've listened to your father"