Begin to End

SUMYA WREN
The words come out in mumbles. Tieyan looks like she may pass out, but her face shifts. She runs to the cockpit and I follow, taking pilots seat. I slide onto the soft, cushioned seat with haste. I look at Tieyan and nod softly. She gives me something and I recognize it immediately. An imperial passage code. Ursa. I almost laugh aloud. "This'll work." I almost squeal. We're going to save Ky, everything will be fine. Everything will be fine. If we make it. If... dumb word.
"It better work, or we are going to have a talk." She laughs.
"We won't be able to talk. We'll be dead."

KY LEINAJO (Brainwashed)
I walk down the halls of the familiar imperial base. My head stirs, as it has. I had been through an awful tie fighter accident, but managed to save the day. For some strange reason, my memory has been difficult. I can barely remember my past. All I know, from what I was told, was the crash. Sumya Wren, Beatriz Solo and Lillia Skywalker had shot me down. As a commander of a large squadron, I owe my life to them. Sadly, they didn't make it, but they don't matter now. I was never allowed to care for them.
I find my way to Kylo, a close friend's, door. He opens the door and his stance tightens, but quickly relaxes.
"Come in!" He greets, following me in. He pulls over a chair and allows me to sit. I sit down graciously and look briefly at my attire. I sit in my usual grey uniform. "How's your memory?" He asks calmly.
I shake my head slightly. "Better." I lie. I don't want him worrying about me though. He had enough on his mind.
                   He sighs. "You used to always come here. You'd scare me sometimes. I didn't expect someone, until you kept following me around." He laughs. I join him.
                    "I don't remember that." I say trying to look back, but the attempt is useless.   
                     "Don't worry about it." He looks down. Something about his figure for some reason makes my skin crawl, but I push my thoughts away. He was the one who got me a job. He was the one who got me here, out of the grasp of Skywalker and the alliance, and I am forever grateful. Why wouldn't I be? He gave me an amazing life!

**Hey guys! What's up? Lol. Anyway, I apologize for the short chapter, I thought it would be a cool chapter nonetheless. I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time. -Sumya**